Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Poison and Poisoning a viable PvP Tactic.

I don't know what you guys are talking about when you say that it doesn't do damage. A greater poison did around 65 hp out of 100 damage before it wore off...

Yes, poison does a lot of damage at the moment!
Sidelichus, Poison working as it does in OSI means no sphere feeling. I mean... It´s really annoying a duel like this:
-In Nox
-Drink cure pot
-In Nox
-Drink cure pot

I mean... I got bored of Hybrid PVP mainly because of this (mmmm Explo pots too, LOL). If you can´t heal yourself poisoned at IN: X... OMG, I´m gonna commite suicide. I promise. :icon_twisted:

No guys wrong.

Look, its not the fact that you can HEAL THROUGH poison, Its that it takes 2 minutes before a tick goes through. A player should not have 2 minutes to cure.

Lvl 1 psn should hit them instantly. That way the spell atleast does something. If you catch a jackass without a cure hotkey this can add a small element to pvp, NOT MUCH.

All the other levels should tick at the same speed, and obviously increase in damage.

But still allowed to heal through. I see no other solution.

I agree with Allanon. That improvement (the time to affect a target) is viable, but not being able to heal through poison, is NOT.