Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Names

Will it be possible to have the same name over two different characters?

What would be the point. If you can GM everything, what is the point of having two different characters? If its for rp, still, whats the point. Any reputation built on one character, would still be transferred to the next.

I..I..just don't see the point.

Elaborate for me please.

He doesn't mean like that. He means him and his friend having the same name, so that they will be harder to target in group fights (or at least that is what I think he means).

I'm not sure sombrax, can't remember what we have said, but I think that it will be ok. It is not definite though, so don't be upset if I'm wrongBig Grin

Haha, it's ok, if you don't want to have repeated names, just tell me, i'll choose another one

Um, i really hope that's not allowed. 0.o I know that it wasn't on IN.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

well can be annoying for the people who choose to have it aswell since they wont be allowed to have namechanges Smile so choose wisely.

and as maka said im not sure if its legal to have same name as another player.

if its not i guess teh staffs only way to choose who would keep the name is the person who have had their account/char the longest time or deside it due to the players playtime Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

i believe this will be allowed. some guild did this where they would have the same name and guild abbreviation.

it doesn't take anything away from the shard. personally its more interesting to me, and funnier because people have to macro a whole new guy to get the common guild name thing going. and in the mean time you stick to your one guy and macro more skills Big Grin

also, because we are merging two communities, there mayt be a player with the same name from both sides and it wouldnt be fair to tell one guy he cant have his name he has used for a long time.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If there are more than 1 char with the same name someone can get a namechange if they want to. If both people want to keep their names then that's ok as well.