Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hate, Nox, Quriz...

Someone wanna give me a screen name to a messanger service so you can just send me your whole UO Folder cause ive done everything exactly the way the site and everything has told me to. I finally got a good computer and a 10 mbps connection and I wanna play some fucking Ultima, and I cant pwn you guysBig Grin

I get to a log on screen and then it goes to verifying and just stops. I dont know what I could have done wrong. Ive downloaded uo a thousand times. But if you have another url I can download the uo file from that would be great....

Did you login with Razor, UO Gateway or Injection?

sending you our uo folder wont solve it LOL. there are files installed to other locations on your pc and it would be super hard to track em down.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

not really. the Ultima Online folder contains the must have files. the rest get installed when you run the program. the dlls and shit get installed when you run it.

exactly, and since he just wants the uo folder, he wont get the other files that arent installed there. or do you mean the dlls are created each time you load the game and deleted each time you exit?

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They are created. it will work as long as he changes the targets of the files. it would probably be so much easier to install it tho. im just stating that it will work like that.

if he have installed it once it might help if we send him our uo foldier.

well psyco, i use msn. [email protected]

//quriz

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

PsychoIcon try to uninstall then check your files and make sure your folder got deleted from there then reinstall uo this happend to me then i finally figured out that my folder was not getting deleted when i uninstall uo so i had to do it manually

lol i dont knwo if this wat u guys talkin about but umm i saw HIM ON GAME LASYT NIGHT AND PWNED HIM 1MILLION TIME LOL WELL ANYWAYS PEACE BITCHEZ :p

Hey Guyz Coldrack I Fell Like Saying Dis Lol I Love Inr Lol But Inx Will Be Da Shizzle Cant Waits To Play Its!!!!!!!!!

blind Wrote:Hey Guyz Coldrack I Fell Like Saying Dis Lol I Love Inr Lol But Inx Will Be Da Shizzle Cant Waits To Play Its!!!!!!!!!

Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

lol coldrack. new name!

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]