Imagine Nation Forums
Yes Im Truely Alive! - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Yes Im Truely Alive! (/showthread.php?tid=879)

Pages: 1 2

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_Cannabis - 02-26-2007

I guess there have been some rumors that i died or overdosed or some shit but im here back to let everyone im alive and kicken

Some may rememer the night when i was on xuo hosting an event as ( GM SURPLEX) I disapeared. Unfortunatly the cops kicked my door in that night and i was a bit preoccupied and had to sadly shutdown my computer. If i caused anyone any trouble that night im truly sorry =/ Anyways ive been away a while around 14 months or so the past 4 months i been gettin my shit together and decided to maybe to come back to xuo or know known as Imagine Nation: Xtreme

To all my friends at old xuo and everyone else, whats up and hope to see you soon in game.

See you all soon Cannabis A.K.A. GM SURPLEX (XUO)

Yes Im Truely Alive! - maka - 02-26-2007

Sup canaBig Grin We got a little worried when you got disconnectad during that tour and never came back, lol:p

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_Boromir - 02-26-2007

I did never knew anything about the moment you lost contact with the shard, while running a tourney. I think i wasn't there at that moment.
But i have heard and made quite some rumours.
There were rumours about that you died by an overdose, because you so suddenly were away from all possible ways to make contact with you.
Also the rumours said that you moved to a rehab, to get off your shit.

Anyway, WELCOME BACK finally! Cool
Be sure tho ain't deal or touch coke and shit nomore.
I hope to see you ingame. Able to create some fun again.

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_Taran - 02-26-2007

I cleaned up this post.
I've noticed some people on these forums seem to have issues with eachother, that wouldn't bother me normally unless it gets too far, like it did in this post. If you have problems with eachother, please try to sort it out in private.

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_Dramatic - 02-26-2007

hehehe im kind of used to everyone Tongue thats why i dont behave now the way i did in the past , as you all might remember me as the soul of the party at the forums ahah. Arguing over the forums is a complete waste of time , specially if its about the game , wich this is not the case, but as you can see the people reacts in such different ways depending on whats going on in their lifes. I know n0x's having a bad time lately but hey, he repplied to that post because he checks the forums everyday and he hates the lack of maturity in the players ( jokes or not ) and i got to say hes got patience considering all the bullshit that is going on in these forums these past days ... not to mention the server hasnt started yet lol . Personally i wouldnt bother on replying to a post where my name is mentioned because ive come to the conclussion that forums are nothing but a place to talk trash when it comes to this game and ive had enough of that already. Bottomline is that , that sort of comments are often taken in good ways, but if you repeteadly do that and you " catch " the guy in a bad mood , you gotta expect something like that, because him , as a staff member and one of the few moderators has to take care of the forums activity and has to go thru every single post and well , we all lose our patience sometimes ^^

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_Dramatic - 02-26-2007

damn you taran u got me writting that post and you blew it out :d

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_Boromir - 02-26-2007

Taran Wrote:I cleaned up this post.
I've noticed some people on these forums seem to have issues with eachother, that wouldn't bother me normally unless it gets too far, like it did in this post. If you have problems with eachother, please try to sort it out in private.

n0x and me hated eachother in the past. I just thought it would be a good time to make a joke about him again, but walked into his wrong mood. The problems between us are over.
Normally n0x reacts by laughing and then turn the joke at me.
I did not know n0x has problems in his real life these days, so i'm sorry for my bad-timed joke.

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_n0x* - 02-26-2007

xd

ya i should have cleaned up his post rather than replied to it even though it was just a joke (towards him). I don't have personal issues with blackfog I don't know why everyone took it so seriously I didnt talk about his mother or anything it was just a silly comment. But yeah dont randomly insult a staff member blackfog please when things like that come unexpected problems tend to arise. oh well, off to work.

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_evenflow - 02-26-2007

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE THE MAN WHO I BROUGHT TO XUO IS HERE?!?!?

lol whats up hopefully you got all fo your shit taken care of

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_Pande - 02-27-2007

did they atleast pay you back for the door? lol

welcome back

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_Hydro - 02-27-2007

Hey man its been a really long time i hope to see you ingame again

Yes Im Truely Alive! - imported_Fable - 02-28-2007

Pande Wrote:did they atleast pay you back for the door? lol

welcome back

the cops think they can run the streets these days, i dont think they did pay back cause they're "cool"