Imagine Nation Forums
Compagny !!! - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Compagny !!! (/showthread.php?tid=822)

Pages: 1 2 3

Compagny !!! - imported_Punk - 02-09-2007

Hi there, if you are a honest person and you wanna make a lot of money on UO !!! well here is your chance because P.A. inc recruiting people to do a lot of cool stuff to boost the economie and the getting good armor on the shard so how does it work ??? well first of you has you know, there is a lot of cool thing to do on UO, you can pvp people, gank people, hunt some monster but not evryone are here do fight all the time. Some people might or would like to get rich witouth looting people or cpu so here how its work, me (Punk) and Ztoke (Hate) will starting a compagny regrouping all the producing activity on uo to make some money we will pay you a mounth of gold that you will probly enjoy (the price or not fixed yet since the shard isn't on yet) then with the gold we will make we will buy a lot of cool stuff (ride, making armor, houses etc...) in big amounth so we will be able to sell it for less to you guy's and with the rest of the money we will buy tub so evryone in P.A. inc will have access to tub. +if you are a good worker you could probly get promote too. Come in P.A. now its you'r chance... for more information contact [email protected] or [email protected]

Thank you and have fun
Punk & Ztoke

Compagny !!! - imported_Hermes - 02-09-2007

I'm not sure i understand what you're proposing...and the bold actually makes it harder to read. Wink

Compagny !!! - imported_Punk - 02-09-2007

There you go i change the font and if you wanna clarifiy something just add me on my mail Wink

Compagny !!! - imported_evenflow - 02-09-2007

Reading this was quite funny. First off it is spelled Company in english which the rest of your whole thread was in. And he is trying to recruit people to do his bitch work. He wants people to go mine and the rest of that wonderful stuff like lumberjacking.

He is saying that he will let the people use tubs and he will pay them to do the tasks that he requests.

Its all good but i think you should do shit yourself.

Compagny !!! - imported_ScareCrow - 02-09-2007

k guys.. who wants to mine for me for free and do my lumberjacking? ill pretend to let you use the tubs i get from ganking ppl.. anyone :icon_twisted: ?

Compagny !!! - Bl00dH0unD - 02-09-2007

hm i would like to join your p.a. inc:p
call me ingame, when the real server is up

Compagny !!! - imported_Boromir - 02-09-2007

Bl00dH0unD Wrote:hm i would like to join your p.a. inc:p
call me ingame, when the real server is up

He is asking for trustworthy people.. :doubt:

Blackfog Wrote:He is asking for trustworthy people.. :doubt:

i have never cheatedWink especially not on u.. bitch

Compagny !!! - imported_Boromir - 02-09-2007

Bl00dH0unD Wrote:i have never cheatedWink especially not on u.. bitch

I'm sure everyone do remember something else. Creating million of chars to get money and regs. Exploiding bugs. You've been jailed for more then 20 times. Fucking up tourneys. List goes on...

Compagny !!! - imported_n0x* - 02-09-2007

oh fuck no lol

Blackfog Wrote:I'm sure everyone do remember something else. Creating million of chars to get money and regs. Exploiding bugs. You've been jailed for more then 20 times. Fucking up tourneys. List goes on...

i think u lost count:doubt: this has nothign to do with thrustworthy, ure just always bitching on those forums. i hope nox will ban uBig Grin

shouldnt u be studying english.... atleast i dont make grammar faults, ure a shame for the dutch people

zzz im waiting for your reply:lol: