Imagine Nation Forums
About name changing on IN:X - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: About name changing on IN:X (/showthread.php?tid=677)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

About name changing on IN:X - imported_Duke - 01-13-2007

I'm Seteps friend and even I get confused with him and Xyn. I also thought setep was xyn even until now, but when I think back... Setep knows my other characters but Xyn doesnt. I get attacked by Xyn when I'm not on Duke until I tell him. Another thing is I always let Xyn into my house but on the last day I let Setep inside and he was like NICE HOUSE and I was thinking wtf?? havnt u been in here like a million times.

About name changing on IN:X - imported_DeNiro - 01-13-2007

what if he is just acting?

About name changing on IN:X - maka - 01-13-2007

I think Ztoke can explain a little about that:p

About name changing on IN:X - imported_Boromir - 01-13-2007

Don't bitch at Ztoke, because Ztoke is HOT!

About name changing on IN:X - imported_Skorpion - 01-13-2007

The issue of name changes comes down to whether or not IN:X is a new start. We know as far as skills go it is not a new start. However, we are starting over as far as most guilds go and also with items.

The playerbase is also 50% new. This could be an argument either way. If the playerbase is half new than they won't be familiar with your old name and thus a name change shouldn't be as necessary. But at the same time if the playerbase is so different than it is kind of a new start and people who want to go in a different direction should have a chance to change their name.

I for one am hugely against name changes. I think you should be responsible for your image and if you do things that make people hate you, you need to live with it. Changing your image should require drastically changing your actions, not simply changing your name.

That said I don't think I had an opinion either way for IN:X. There are definately arguments for and against name changes and I just wanted to present the way I saw things. After reading this post however I am more inclined to reject the idea of name changes. I want to know when I meet some of these people in game, so I can judge them harshly for the spew that comes from their mouths.

About name changing on IN:X - imported_LiquiD - 01-14-2007

Ok the fact that you say me and my brother have similar personalities is just stupid. you said you saw Setep 5 times in game? so how do you possibly know my personality is similar to Xyn. lol, Secondly most of the time i am sitting next to my brother when he plays, cause i actually find it funny.

And thirdly EVERYONE who played Old Novus Opiate knows my brother plays UO aswell. Ask GM Hate. My brother and i owned a guild called Goodfellas. His name was Cheech and i was LiquiD. My brother was head admin of NevadaUO and i was a GM there.

On IN 1, my brother also played there. and people who knew him can tell you that im a completely different person. My brother played as Serapis [Pharaoh] and i was Avi-Ad and Setep [Forsaken]/[Seven]. Theres many people who can prove and back me up on this. My brothers not the type to come on the forums, he finds it stupid.

Anyway, anyone who has known me long enough knows i am a different person and your just an idiot.

About name changing on IN:X - imported_Unreal - 01-14-2007

Rolleyes Rolleyes
LiquiD Wrote:Ok the fact that you say me and my brother have similar personalities is just stupid. you said you saw Setep 5 times in game? so how do you possibly know my personality is similar to Xyn. lol, Secondly most of the time i am sitting next to my brother when he plays, cause i actually find it funny.

And thirdly EVERYONE who played Old Novus Opiate knows my brother plays UO aswell. Ask GM Hate. My brother and i owned a guild called Goodfellas. His name was Cheech and i was LiquiD. My brother was head admin of NevadaUO and i was a GM there.

On IN 1, my brother also played there. and people who knew him can tell you that im a completely different person. My brother played as Serapis [Pharaoh] and i was Avi-Ad and Setep [Forsaken]/[Seven]. Theres many people who can prove and back me up on this. My brothers not the type to come on the forums, he finds it stupid.

Anyway, anyone who has known me long enough knows i am a different person and your just an idiot.

Dude did you say something worth a shit there all i Heard was blah fuking blah

About name changing on IN:X - imported_Tabion - 01-14-2007

Honestly it doesn't matter if your brother really plays or not setep, the fact is that you do go on his account. Most likely you play it more then he does. DeNiro probably said you have similiar personalities because neither of you can act mature, love running around screaming noob and racial comments and I have yet to see either of you act rational during an unusual experience once... The both of you do have similiar personalities, and if you say you don't than you obviously just play both accounts and I have yet to see who Xyn really is. I personally don't remember him being staff on nevada, but if he was he certainly wasn't head admin. Anyways, it really isn't very hard to fool people into thinking you are someone else online, let alone rl, so nobody can ever say for sure who is who, but I know that you have played his account a number of times, used his account to see who's on and in brit bank or pvpd on his account when you couldn't lore people outside brit. You even bragged about getting Xyn into daemon over teamspeak to your "friends" and how you were going to loot our hq, not that I cared, nothing of value was in there, just ask khun who later bugged in there, but you openly admitted to several people that you were using both accounts. Not just that one time either, you have said it in game and over ts several times.
This is all just a peek into the future on how troublesome and slowminded you are for all who don't know you, I'm sure you'll come back at me wit some "leet" words, insulting me somehow, whatever I'll help you out and insult myself if we go down that road, and I am sure you'll say that everything I said is lies and after that I'm sure you'll end it off with some suck you's and I'll pwn you in game im uber leet garbage... Well if I am wrong, I'll be happy, but being a forum whore of in:r I know how 99% of your posts were and I would be overcome with joy if for once you came back with some sort of intelligence... but I don't see that happening, who knows maybe you'll surprise me.

On a side note, DeNiro, you gained some respect from me with that post you made, very well said and unlike you, well done. I still think your a moron though.

Love you all,
Tabion

About name changing on IN:X - maka - 01-14-2007

People are so kind and nice to eachother, makes me all warm and fuzzy insideBig Grin

About name changing on IN:X - imported_DeNiro - 01-14-2007

its not unlike me tabion. its just that you agree with me this time, im always like this, means im always myself. i dont know what went wrong between me and you.. it started when i posted some ideas and opinions i had about things in game, everyone should be able to post what they enjoy and what they dont. if i were staff i would like people to do so and i wouldnt tell them to shut up and stop whining. like you always said to me. i didnt see many people come with new ideas on IN:R they just complained a little on the forums and quit playing, i never quit, i wanted to change it to what i thought was the better. didnt expect to be hated for it.
also most of my posts were to protect myself from people calling me unecessary things, for that i also was hated by some.

remember, i never backstabbed anyone, not even here.
between me and you, it was you who did it, and still i have not called you names like you have, the last 2 months.

its easy to call people names, just look at m.o.b and forsaken.. but i would appreciate next time you call me a moron if you could explain why you think so.

About name changing on IN:X - imported_Coldrake - 01-15-2007

This post is worthy of the official "IN: We know drama" seal.

[Image: masks.jpg]
[SIZE="4"]IN: We know drama![/SIZE]

About name changing on IN:X - imported_BLack_Raider - 10-29-2007

sorry about it guys its not Real Druid

im here its me Druid

Tai stop shit on forums with my name man i ll take my account back too ****ed stealer .....

and duke u speaking about TUrkey stop it u know its not real Druid...