Imagine Nation Forums
Elcid's server - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Ultima Online (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Elcid's server (/showthread.php?tid=5896)

Pages: 1 2

Elcid's server - Taran - 05-07-2013

Eh, I was going to move all posts about Elcid's server to a separate thread but I ended up deleting them instead.

Elcid, please make a new thread about your server... sorry.

Elcid's server - Elcid - 05-07-2013

No problemo!

Elcid's server - Makaveli - 05-11-2013

Would be awesome to play again and meet my old friends i kinda miss them ingame haha

Elcid's server - Cubix Squarix - 05-11-2013

Lets get this shard going! I am down to help in whatever way possible

Elcid's server - Lamby - 05-11-2013

doesn't take much... all u gotta do is log in. ^_^

Elcid's server - Aki Hiro - 05-14-2013

Same old faces are gonna come back again ^^

Elcid's server - Makaveli - 05-14-2013

i know allot of people would play on your server elcid and i and other people are very happy you want to try this out! but there are some problems..
i kinda walked arround and trained some skills and now i get a skill cap thing please remove this.?
and allot of people are lagging very hard so they log in and the dont play.. for some people its unplayble i am online and i can do some macroes and some other things.
i see 3 people online and its lagging allready.. what can we do to help you or to fix this problem?

hope you realy remove the skill cap

Elcid's server - Atlas - 05-14-2013

I dont see another thread, but im already on thanks to maka =p
Hope elcid removes the skill cap and hopefully we can even get characters back? If not im still cool with starting fresh hehe

Elcid's server - Elcid - 05-14-2013

Atlas Wrote:I dont see another thread, but im already on thanks to maka =p
Hope elcid removes the skill cap and hopefully we can even get characters back? If not im still cool with starting fresh hehe

We wont get characters back, not that I dont want to but because the accounts weren't included in the release of scripts, for good reasons.

Skill cap was removed.

Elcid's server - Elcid - 05-14-2013

Makaveli Wrote:i know allot of people would play on your server elcid and i and other people are very happy you want to try this out! but there are some problems..
i kinda walked arround and trained some skills and now i get a skill cap thing please remove this.?
and allot of people are lagging very hard so they log in and the dont play.. for some people its unplayble i am online and i can do some macroes and some other things.
i see 3 people online and its lagging allready.. what can we do to help you or to fix this problem?

hope you realy remove the skill cap

Skill cap will affect chracacters before i changed it back.
If you have hit it page and ill fix this.

Elcid's server - Atlas - 05-14-2013

Awesome, thanks Elcid. I paged about Habibi, Maka, and I =]

Elcid's server - Makaveli - 05-14-2013

Elcid Wrote:Skill cap will affect chracacters before i changed it back.
If you have hit it page and ill fix this.

thanks Elcid Big Grin