Imagine Nation Forums
Add more staff members - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Add more staff members (/showthread.php?tid=5776)

Pages: 1 2

Add more staff members - Mister Pickles - 05-28-2012

The only GM I've seen in-game in the past three weeks is Overdose. Even then, s/he wasn't on that long and it was at around 3:00am CST.

It would make sense to remove some of the seven inactive game masters and add a few active staffers.

This is not an attack on the current staffers. The population is dwindling, morale is low, and I see several people daily asking in chat if there's a staff member available.

Add more staff members - Cossi - 05-29-2012

I support this idea.

+1

Add more staff members - Bruce - 06-05-2012

Just because you haven't seen all of us doesn't make us inactive... my time zone is GMT+10.

Add more staff members - Mister Pickles - 06-05-2012

Bruce Wrote:Just because you haven't seen all of us doesn't make us inactive... my time zone is GMT+10.

Uh huh. How's Diablo 3? Tongue

Add more staff members - Bruce - 06-05-2012

Mister Pickles Wrote:Uh huh. How's Diablo 3? Tongue

Wouldn't know, haven't played it yet.
Been studying for my CCNP.

D3 is my reward for passing the exam! =P

Add more staff members - kyleus3 - 06-05-2012

i'd love to.... i only have been in this shard since there were 10 peopleRolleyes

Add more staff members - Artur - 06-06-2012

Bruce Wrote:Just because you haven't seen all of us doesn't make us inactive... my time zone is GMT+10.
Are you trying to tell us that you are active? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Add more staff members - Jib'reel - 06-06-2012

They are accepting staff members but, you have to have knowledge of game aswel hadn't broken any rules with your own player. 8) soo give them a pm, they want active/trustworthy people.

Add more staff members - Mister Pickles - 06-06-2012

Jib'reel Wrote:They are accepting staff members but, you have to have knowledge of game aswel hadn't broken any rules with your own player. 8) soo give them a pm, they want active/trustworthy people.

lawl

Add more staff members - Mister Pickles - 07-10-2012

Umm... Any news?

Add more staff members - Loki - 07-11-2012

Nope. We're focusing on the event managers for now. New staff would be nice in theory but in practice we don't have anyone in mind, letting someone who isn't 100% known and trustworthy is a security (cheating) risk and getting inexperienced staff creates too much work.

Add more staff members - Overdose - 07-11-2012

I started logging on recently though xd I know I probably won't solve all the issues we have now, but well I'll try do the best I can. Meanwhile I'd like to ask everyone - when you need assistance from a staff side and have to page, please try and provide any kind of information that will help the staff solve your issue even when you aren't in present. For example: "I need a bank box movement from X Y to X Y". I know sometimes it's not possible, but I also know that more than 50% of pages that aren't being answered, could've been if the player would provide the necessary information.

We obviously cannot be online everytime when a player needs help, and when we do log in and see pages like "GM come" we cannot really do much about it...