Imagine Nation Forums
Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. (/showthread.php?tid=5736)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. - Artur - 05-15-2012

Galehunt I agree. Among the others this is the reason why we have 40 players online from 218 in two month. Unfortunately it's the beginning of the end for IN.

Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. - Gang - 05-15-2012

Sorry, what do I do? Brag about being good in PvP? I might be sleepwalking , because I don't recall remembering me bragging about that. So , when did it happen you say?

And you might want to read Smoke's guide. It has most necessary information. And most of actual PvP advantages, as the macro he posted will be as smooth as inject gets...

Like I said, you don't need to go and write guides, but gather information from the forums. And you having zero knowledge sounds rather helpful to me, because you will also be able to say what helped you learning it the most and so on;p

Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. - Gang - 05-15-2012

Oh and just to clear this out.

I do not want to PvP in empty world nor do I aim on being first. You know, I myself never thought that being better in PvP meant anything, especially now. And even if you claim otherwise - I myself didn't really say that I was any good. I might have said I was better than certain people but that definitely was a response. I don't like when people lie, not many people do.

So the reason why I don't want to share macro on forums is certain kind of people. It has nothing to do with me not wanting to even the battlefield, I just think people that for some reason decided I'm obeyed to share something with them are deeply mistaken, and I want them to understand that.
If you want to ask for a favour, do not make a request look like a treat, because I do not owe anything to anyone here.

Btw, what kind of information you want me to release? I already said my PvP scripts look like :

sub paralyzer() ; beginning of subroutine
UO.FindType('0x1F52','-1','my') ; searching for type 0x1F52(para scroll) in every container inside of my backpack and in backpack itself
if UO.FindCount() > 0 then ; if found more than zero then
uo.waittargetlast() ; setting target on last target, so next action will be used on it.
uo.usetype('0x1F52') ; using paralyze scroll
wait(200) ; waiting 0.2sec
else ; If scroll wasn't found then
UO.Exec("cast 'Paralyze' last") ; casting paralyze from book on last target
endif ; closing if
end sub ; ending subroutine.

That is how ALL scroll scripts of mine look , minus few that require seperate hotkeys. Such FS,Gh, Arrow and so on. I also have shield+sword equipping on bandage, as well as macro that will poison a weapon i got in hands once I press hotkey. That is pretty much it, I use attack last via uo options if anything...
But I already said it and you guys think that I'm lying, so why bother?

Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. - Falstaff - 05-15-2012

there is a reason injection is banned from pretty much every free UO server.

Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. - Mito - 05-15-2012

Falstaff Wrote:there is a reason injection is banned from pretty much every free UO server.

There WAS a reason, and it was because on sphere/tus servers you were able to exploit certain REAL bugs. Nowadays with EUO Injection isn't a big deal.

Btw, Galehaut if you don't know how to script a Healing/FSing/harm or whatever macro you need after reading all those guides I will defenetely help you. But please try reading sm0kes guide, its quite helpful for new Injection users.

PD: I've seen Gang macros and they are REALLY basic ones. If he kills you ingame its defenetely not because his Injection knownledge xd.

Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. - Kander - 05-15-2012

Learn UO not scripting and button smashing. Injection and easyuo is just a crutch.

Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. - Mael - 05-15-2012

so why are people saying injection is better than razor???...because of a second difference in weapon equips Lol..give me a break..you can do everything on razor you can do with injection if not more because razor has a much better targeting system...

also smoke posted a injection guide with almost EVERY macro you need for pvp..thats where i got all of mine

also if you go into more options in razor and turn down auto que last object its makes you equip stuf alot faster

Kander Wrote:Learn UO not scripting and button smashing. Injection and easyuo is just a crutch.

What is UO? What is PvP? It's scripts, so technically, the one who knows algo's better has advantage as he knows timers, intakes. Though, if you think that anyone (not me ofc, as I got too overrated in scripting aspect thanks to Smoke) who has ability to script good in injection\EasyUO doesn't know the UO itself better than you (or anyone who doesn't script) you're completely wrong. If you happen to know just basic/c# and aren't so familiar with UO itself you won't really make anything useful in Injection or EasyUO...

Nah Xavi I don't kill him, or anyone of people whos making these accusions actually. I don't think they PvP much, or even dueled at least once here. Lately it's people who never used injection/participated in PvP are the ones to actually blame it the most. I dunno, might have something to do with people being afraid of stuff they don't know/understand...?
Remember Fable?;p Guy used to be pretty good and he always used razor, switched on injection only because it's more reliable than Razor.
I also wonder why there were no people talking crap about injection on XUO/IN-X? I for one abused Hate/Mito/Xexe to help me learn, Mito abused Crowsi and Maka and so on... I mean I don't remember such hysteria back then... Nobody even thought of asking someone to share macros with everyone...

Although, it sure shows that you simply don't know much about injection or PvP here , because if you did you'd know what it is to script a bot, and if you knew the PvP you'd know how viable automated stuff is here...

Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. - Falstaff - 05-15-2012

Mito Wrote:There WAS a reason, and it was because on sphere/tus servers you were able to exploit certain REAL bugs. Nowadays with EUO Injection isn't a big deal.

Btw, Galehaut if you don't know how to script a Healing/FSing/harm or whatever macro you need after reading all those guides I will defenetely help you. But please try reading sm0kes guide, its quite helpful for new Injection users.

PD: I've seen Gang macros and they are REALLY basic ones. If he kills you ingame its defenetely not because his Injection knownledge xd.

then why is it still banned on every other server?

Injection needs to go. It's not pvp, it's who can make the better script. - Mael - 05-15-2012

Falstaff Wrote:then why is it still banned on every other server?

maybe cause they dont run the lastest version of run uo?...but i dunno i dont go around checking out other shards

Mael Wrote:maybe cause they dont run the lastest version of run uo?...but i dunno i dont go around checking out other shards

It isn't banned on FWUO, it isn't banned on DRW. Both are sphere shards with 200-400 online... But yes, on sphere injection (or it's hacked versions) are harmful indeed. As you can attach SH to it, TeoT and other stuff.