Imagine Nation Forums
A gathering of the minds. - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Yarn-Spinner's Tavern (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+--- Thread: A gathering of the minds. (/showthread.php?tid=5619)

Pages: 1 2

A gathering of the minds. - Kander - 04-27-2012

The night started off with Pirate Lord Kander from (PoD), Halt from the (Rangers), Nate the (Daemon), Cristiana from the (Acolytes).
[Image: yarrrrrbmp.jpg]

We started off the night with a few drinks and telling a few tales getting to know each other.

After doing so Halt decided to cook us up some dinner. As a true pirate I showed no table manners!
[Image: ddfdgbmp.jpg]
[Image: fghsgshrbmp.jpg]
[Image: fgsfghsbmp.jpg]

We finished cleaning out his food storage and drinking more grog and decided to try our hands out at throwing knifes. Being a ranger Halt was very skilled but in true pirate form and a few more drinks Kander was able to show off with aim that could put a elf to shame using his bow.
[Image: fggasfbmp.jpg]

After showing off our knife throwing skills we had the lust for blood and action...... and more grog. So we found some fighting cocks and let them fight to the death!
[Image: fsgfhtbmp.jpg]

My fighting cock must have had poison in its feed since it died way to easy. I have a feeling a sneaky ranger had something to do with this. Har har.

Slurring my words I was able to talk the others into some dice rolling. And halt learned that you should never bet against a drunken pirate. I quickly won 20 silver coin and left him broke.
[Image: dddddbmp.jpg]

At last the night had to come to a end. We had good times and many laughs. I am sure we will have more to come.

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!!!!

A gathering of the minds. - Discord - 04-28-2012

Perhaps we should dice some time! Beware, the stakes when dicing with a God are more than just a few silver Wink I hope to see more stories like this! These are the sorts of fun reads that make me remember why I love IN Smile well done!

A gathering of the minds. - kyleus3 - 04-28-2012

Discord Wrote:Perhaps we should dice some time! Beware, the stakes when dicing with a God are more than just a few silver Wink I hope to see more stories like this! These are the sorts of fun reads that make me remember why I love IN Smile well done!

Agreed... I love this post.

A gathering of the minds. - Raziel_ - 04-28-2012

Ohhhh Kander if lle wants to see a true fighting cock champion come check mine!!
I am sure we can bet some gold on cocks here haha

A gathering of the minds. - Kander - 04-29-2012

I fear no god in a game of dice! And Raziel we shall fight our cocks! Orrrr have a server wide cock fighting event. Let every one train theirs for a week. Then let all hell break loose.

A gathering of the minds. - Halt - 04-29-2012

This was a grand night! Kander when i get out of the Big House i shall have another! my home has changed and can accomidate many more now!

Har har! I cant wait!! As we speak PoD just bought a castle and is now building its own Pirate Den Bar when we have more funds. This world cant have enough bars!

I have made many enemies lately Kander!! Ha Har! this Ranger is starting to enjoy the life ye pirates lead

Har har it happens. We have not made any one mad....yet! But when that day comes im sure all of us vice will stand side by side and rule the lands. But as for now Nino's bar is calling my name.

Booze and Food!!

A gathering of the minds. - Kander - 05-02-2012

Arrr our night started at Yew. Raziel the elf gave Kander his pet goat back. By doing so Kander was in such a great mood Kander and Raziel went to Halt the ranger's bar. And doing do the party began!!
[Image: ssfdabmp.jpg]
After we gathered a Goblin showed up to join in the games and drinking. We welcomed him with open arms and closed noses.
[Image: sdgsbmp.jpg]
[Image: fdssgbmp.jpg]
After the goblin and the ranger and the pirate had a few drinks ( the elf would not partake since they are pure) we decided to host a fair cock fight.
[Image: fsdgsrthbmp.jpg]
After pulling out our fighting cocks the Goblin got a little hungry.
[Image: fgsthbmp.jpg]
So the epic battle started!!
[Image: fdhsthbmp.jpg]
As all gathering with lots and lots of booze. Things tend to get out of hand. 2 fighting cocks became 5!
[Image: fgsrghthbmp.jpg]
The elf started to put its elf magic on his fighting cock the pirate and ranger decided to fight dirty!
[Image: gsshthbmp.jpg]
[Image: fgrthtbmp.jpg]
[Image: fdshgthtbmp.jpg]
[Image: fafhahrtbmp.jpg]
[Image: ghsttjhbmp.jpg]
[Image: sghtthbmp.jpg]

Only one fighting cock made it out alive in this epic battle.

Well the hour was growing late and the amount of booze was low. We all decided to part ways till another night.

* Sorry if this story is sloppy. Next time I will try to make better and more organized pictures / story line. Have fun!!! *

A gathering of the minds. - Raziel_ - 05-02-2012

Lle forgot to say whitie won the cock fight alongside his buddy pinkie!
That Daemon killed whitie but perished to my archery skills!
haha also im undisputted on knives throwing challenge!
After all i've been training hard the last 430 years of my life!

But do not be wrong pirate, lle better keep the deal or next time we meet lle are going to take an arrow to the middle of your eyes!