Imagine Nation Forums
Buying/selling donation items - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Town Crier (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: Buying/selling donation items (/showthread.php?tid=4970)

Pages: 1 2

Buying/selling donation items - Taran - 02-28-2012

This is just a reminder to everyone that buying and selling donation items is not allowed. This includes but is not limited to imagine nickels and dye tubs. Anyone caught doing this will have their items deleted without compensation and if repeated be jailed/banned.

We are doing this to prevent players from being able to donate to get gold in game.

After next restart a new currency will be added called "Donation nickels" which you will get instead of "Imagine nickels" when you donate. You will be able to buy the same items but from different stones. This also means that you can sell/trade items bought by Imagine Nickels but not items bought by Donation Nickels.

Buying/selling donation items - Lamby - 02-28-2012

So this means not just donation items but all nickles, including those acquired legitimately in-game, are untradable.

Yes... we might separate them somehow soon though.

Buying/selling donation items - stonychavez - 02-28-2012

I have sold 3 dye tubs. I will not do it again.

Buying/selling donation items - stonychavez - 02-28-2012

Taran Wrote:Yes... we might separate them somehow soon though.

Maybe you could change the color of the nickels handed out at events? That way people buying the nickels would know if they were at risk of getting in trouble.

After next restart a new currency will be added called "Donation nickels" which you will get instead of "Imagine nickels" when you donate. You will be able to buy the same items but from different stones. This also means that you can sell/trade items bought by Imagine Nickels but not items bought by Donation Nickels.

Buying/selling donation items - Brandon - 02-28-2012

Taran Wrote:After next restart a new currency will be added called "Donation nickels" which you will get instead of "Imagine nickels" when you donate. You will be able to buy the same items but from different stones. This also means that you can sell/trade items bought by Imagine Nickels but not items bought by Donation Nickels.

Will there be a difference in price for the items on each stone?

Probably not

Buying/selling donation items - Serevok - 02-29-2012

Maybe the solution is link all boughts itens to players that did it!
In My opionion Death Shroud should have the players name too like : "Serevok's Death Shroud".

Thanks

Buying/selling donation items - Raziel_ - 02-29-2012

That is the way!
But i have one question... is the furniture dye newbied?!

Buying/selling donation items - Eru - 02-29-2012

Don't think so. ;P You can use Item Identification on it when previewing it though. If it's blessed/newbied it will say that it has a slight magical aura.

-edit-
Actually, I checked and it is blessed. Smile

Buying/selling donation items - Raziel_ - 03-01-2012

Eru Wrote:Don't think so. ;P You can use Item Identification on it when previewing it though. If it's blessed/newbied it will say that it has a slight magical aura.

-edit-
Actually, I checked and it is blessed. Smile

Thanks eru ;D