Imagine Nation Forums
What Are You Currently Playing? - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: What Are You Currently Playing? (/showthread.php?tid=4922)

Pages: 1 2 3

What Are You Currently Playing? - Catalyst - 02-26-2012

Figured I would try this out in this community, doesn't usually work on UO shards because it seems like most UO players ONLY play this game haha.

But thought it would be cool to see what other games everyone else was playing. PS3, XBOX, PC games whatever you want to list. Feel free to post links or some screenshots. Also if you want post up your PSN's and XBOX gamertags.

I'll start it off..

PS3:
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Batman: Arkham City

XBOX:
Forza 4

PC:
Classic Runescape Private Server (yes that's right)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (cracked copy)

What Are You Currently Playing? - Nasir - 02-26-2012

uo ;\

What Are You Currently Playing? - Eru - 02-26-2012

Ultima Online is most of my time. Tongue

Sometimes I play a round or two of League of Legends or Dungeon Defenders (got it as a Christmas present on Steam while it was free...). I was playing the heck out of Skyrim for a while, but then took a break from it after I got back from Thailand. Tongue

What Are You Currently Playing? - Venos - 02-26-2012

Empire: Total War
Shogun 2: Total War
League of Legends
Starcraft 2
Battlefield 3

On my phone i play Unblock Me and Bubbleblast.

It varies a lot on how much i actually play these games but i do start them up at least once a month.

What Are You Currently Playing? - LaZ - 02-26-2012

At the moment on my Xbox:
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Skyrim

What Are You Currently Playing? - Eadred - 02-26-2012

[COLOR="white"]Up until a month ago, I was playing Skyrim on my pc heavily, but then I got sort of burnt out from it. I'm waiting for a lot of mod projects to be completed before I implement them.

I also bought Final Fantasy XIII-2 for my ps3, but I don't really dig it, It's still too much like it's lousy predecessor, so it's pretty much been shelved. (And to think I went ahead and imported a limited edition Final Fantasy XIII console from Japan, due to being excited about it's release. It was a damn flop.) I find myself playing Ultima Online quite a bit these days, but mostly just macroing my skills up so that I can hunt for loot.

During macroing sessions, I'm playing around with my own personal World of Warcraft WOTLK server. There's nothing really on Xbox or the handheld's that I'm interested in at this point.
[/COLOR] :confused:

What Are You Currently Playing? - Sphinx - 02-26-2012

PS3:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (online)

PC:

Football Manager 2012
Ultima Online

What Are You Currently Playing? - sm0ke - 02-26-2012

Ultima Online
Running 4 mf bots on diablo2 xd
World of Warcraft

What Are You Currently Playing? - Catalyst - 02-27-2012

Eru Wrote:Ultima Online is most of my time. Tongue

Sometimes I play a round or two of League of Legends or Dungeon Defenders (got it as a Christmas present on Steam while it was free...). I was playing the heck out of Skyrim for a while, but then took a break from it after I got back from Thailand. Tongue
Love Dungeon Defenders! I got it on Steam as well (probably around the same time) and played it non-stop for a couple weeks. Such a fun little game to waste some time.

Eadred Wrote:[COLOR="white"]Up until a month ago, I was playing Skyrim on my pc heavily, but then I got sort of burnt out from it. I'm waiting for a lot of mod projects to be completed before I implement them.

I also bought Final Fantasy XIII-2 for my ps3, but I don't really dig it, It's still too much like it's lousy predecessor, so it's pretty much been shelved. (And to think I went ahead and imported a limited edition Final Fantasy XIII console from Japan, due to being excited about it's release. It was a damn flop.) I find myself playing Ultima Online quite a bit these days, but mostly just macroing my skills up so that I can hunt for loot.

During macroing sessions, I'm playing around with my own personal World of Warcraft WOTLK server. There's nothing really on Xbox or the handheld's that I'm interested in at this point.
[/COLOR] :confused:
Nice I always wanted to put mods on Skyrim for my ps3 :/ but I had a feeling FFXIII-2 would be pretty similar to the first, it was too linear for me especially since I've played every FF game before it.

sm0ke Wrote:Ultima Online
Running 4 mf bots on diablo2 xd
World of Warcraft
Nice! I can never stop playing D2.. it's like UO I always end up going back to it. Waiting for D3 to come out already!!

What Are You Currently Playing? - sm0ke - 02-27-2012

Catalyst Wrote:Love Dungeon Defenders! I got it on Steam as well (probably around the same time) and played it non-stop for a couple weeks. Such a fun little game to waste some time.

Nice I always wanted to put mods on Skyrim for my ps3 :/ but I had a feeling FFXIII-2 would be pretty similar to the first, it was too linear for me especially since I've played every FF game before it.

Nice! I can never stop playing D2.. it's like UO I always end up going back to it. Waiting for D3 to come out already!!

Yeah, I have a D3 beta key they just fixed skills it's pretty cool.

What Are You Currently Playing? - Catalyst - 02-27-2012

sm0ke Wrote:Yeah, I have a D3 beta key they just fixed skills it's pretty cool.
No effin way.. so jealous right now.. I signed up for a beta key so long ago and never heard anything from them..

So from your opinion is it a good sequel to D2? And do they let you test out the multi player side of it as well? I love botting in D2 but I'd like to see a lot less of it for D3.

What Are You Currently Playing? - sm0ke - 02-27-2012

Yeah it's amazing graphics and all, they do let you play with people online questing etc. I think there won't be much of botting on D3 it's got the same launcher/updater as WoW so were good on that :p