Imagine Nation Forums
Release The Beast - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Voting Booth (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Release The Beast (/showthread.php?tid=4856)

Pages: 1 2

Release The Beast - Scare crow - 02-21-2012

Hello World,

I am here to help a friend .. with that being said .. Let's unbann Ludakrishna. We would like to gank with him and I am sure he wants to come back too.

.. This has positives .. As most of you know, Luda did wonderful things for the INX community and will add to our ever-growing community .. With that being said ..

*If you disagree, please post but please DO NOT FLAME .. this is a post to get someone unbanned.

Thank you.

[IMG][Image: 335740k.png][/IMG]

Release The Beast - stonychavez - 02-21-2012

i say unban him

after all, he did request to be banned

once irl, while i was drunk, i told a police officer "fine, take me to jail" i ended up regretting that one

Release The Beast - Rob - 02-21-2012

Re-read what he wrote on his way out. http://in-uo.net/forums/showthread.php?8009-Hypocrisy-At-It-s-Finest

If he wants to be un-banned he needs to grow up, make a new account, be contrite, and ask to be un-banned on his own.

Release The Beast - Cana - 02-21-2012

Looks like he himself requested to be banned and doesn't want to play here anymore. What Rob said. If he actually wants to get un-banned he should probably make the request himself.

Release The Beast - Carding - 02-21-2012

I tell you what, all this drama has made the forums way more fun

Release The Beast - Azzo - 02-21-2012

In a few other forums I frequent they have a rule where if you attempt to martyr by daring people or asking people to ban you, you are banned instantly and irrevocably. People stopped doing it pretty quickly and imo for the better of everything.

Release The Beast - por corp wis - 02-21-2012

unban ;p

Release The Beast - Nasir - 02-21-2012

LudaKrishna Wrote:Shard is shit, people are dumb here and to be honest I was against coming here in the first place since the PvP is retarded.

IN players suck dick, the shard is so care-bare you got people who will quit over loosing items so what do you do? You have to make a no guild house looting rule and make the guy give back what he took LMFAO. Not allowed excessive swearing? It's a f ucking game for f ucks sake be real. You got what 5 red players? I'm leaving before I start since it's a waste of time (3+ days to just macro combats WITH pc on 24/7 on a double xp weekend?) and I don't feel like talking to retarded IN people.

Funniest part about this whole thing is you claim I'll make players leave because I kill new players, but you got your kind doing that exact thing (and hey it wasn't only me, I've seen it happen to other people since I've joined).

Being the bad guy is fun but when your playing with retards like the people here it's not. It's like fighting against a 2 year old.

Sure you got a nice peak right now (paying gold for votes lol) but I predict this lasts 5-6 months top. You got more than half the shard macroing skills and people say skillgain isn't a problem. Ok sure so you tell me to pick all pvp skills for a pvp char but then I can't survive since you basically can't get supplies. Logic is flawed.

Scare pretending to be nice to stab u noobs in the back and sm0ke gunna kill u all since he's basically the best, he'll probably get banned by Taran eventually since he hates him for some email prank pulled on IN-X. Frankly i'm surprised at the intelligence level of this place.

And finally what's even more surprising is the code base, I wonder where it came from...oh right there will probably be some bullshit story about IN owning it lol.

All you RP/IN fa ggots can go to hell and suck my balls.

...and now you can ban me. Necro out.

....I vote nope.

Release The Beast - Kander - 02-21-2012

I love to read a good forum rivalry. But to hell for rage quitters.

Release The Beast - Hiroshima - 02-21-2012

Nasir Wrote:....I vote nope.

I vote NO aswell. If he cant behave, he cant be here.

Release The Beast - Eru - 02-21-2012

Well, it was more or less a self-inflicted ban, and I think Luda's one of the ones with more sense, or at least used to be. Tongue
If we unban him, I'd expect less QQ and more Pew Pew from him though. Smile

Release The Beast - Scare crow - 02-22-2012

Eru Wrote:Well, it was more or less a self-inflicted ban, and I think Luda's one of the ones with more sense, or at least used to be. Tongue
If we unban him, I'd expect less QQ and more Pew Pew from him though. Smile

I spoke with him and I'm pretty sure there will a lot more pewpew and a lot less QQ