Imagine Nation Forums
Taming Information - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Taming Information (/showthread.php?tid=4716)

Pages: 1 2

Taming Information - Ilithyia - 02-08-2012

I think Eru is working on this (not sure) Wink

But is good to have on IN web-site the mounts we have and %skill need to tame it.
Ofcourse we dont want information of spawn location, just mount name/%skill need and maybe a picture of the mount. Smile

Taming Information - Spitfire^^ - 02-08-2012

Ye i agree whit that Wink

Taming Information - Atlas - 02-08-2012

+1

Taming Information - Sphinx - 02-08-2012

Most of them are min tame skill of 100. This doesn't mean you need 100 to try tame them, it only means that your success/time taken to tame them will be extremely low/extremely high under 100 skill.

Taming Information - Adeleigh - 02-09-2012

I'm going to hijack the thread here with a similar query with taming..

Wild animals can't be gated, is this as intended?
Sometimes it's hard to tame while under fire or is that the point...

Any chance of Wind being spawned?
I miss the place being a pk hot spot..

Taming Information - Taran - 02-09-2012

Wild animals that are part of a spawn can't be gated. You can herd them away but every hour or so all spawns teleport back to their original location.

I'd like to see Wind spawned as well, I thought it was actually. Does anyone remember what kind of spawns there were in Wind on IN1?

Taming Information - Atlas - 02-09-2012

I dunno if it was IN1, but one version had 2 "dull" mustang spawns that popped up about once every day or two in there. By dull i mean nothing crazy colorful, like the reactive or wiz. Something more like mytheril, however we could do something different. I thought you had the old IN1 files and could run the server to check stuff like that?

Taming Information - Shadok - 02-09-2012

Way back there were a blue bear you could tame down there, a nasty one that could easily be used in PvM

Taming Information - Eru - 02-10-2012

To continue on what Taran was sayin; the reason that they can't be gated is that as long as that mount is spawned, it will never respawn. So, if you gate it, then disconnect after trying to tame it and don't log in for a week or more, then that mount is basically removed from the game. You could also gate them, then never tame it just to make sure noone else could get the mount anymore.

@Shadok (blue bear)
There is a similar bear now, "Deep Woods Bear" or something like that. It's added to a region of the world with no cities and lots of woods.

-edit-
no *human* cities.

Taming Information - Shadok - 02-10-2012

Aye i know Eru i have seen them, they are preaty nice.

Taming Information - Adeleigh - 02-10-2012

Ah I remember that old chestnut,

Taming Information - Taran - 02-11-2012

Oh I thought you were talking about the Wind Tunnels spawns. I remember going there myself to hunt and PK, hehe.
But I can't remember what spawned there. Anyone remember? I want to recreate it.