Imagine Nation Forums
One more time! - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: One more time! (/showthread.php?tid=4282)

Pages: 1 2

One more time! - imported_Shade - 03-19-2011

I regret to inform you that on the first of April we will be unofficially opening a new server for a stress test, rooting out any possible bugs, and some pvp balancing that may need to be done. Consider this a short beta phase.

If all goes well from there, we will officially launch shortly after, once we can verify that everything is in working order and how we want it to be. For the time being, you can follow any news and updates on our makeshift website here.

This server was built with IN roots, a strong foundation of new content, and just a dash of insanity. If you have any questions or concerns about the server and exactly what we will be offering to players or if you are interested in helping with this project, please make a post on the forums or simply pm me here or at our new site.

Also, I do apologize for trying to rope you into doing another line of this drug called Ultima Online.

One more time! - imported_Lederoil - 03-19-2011

:icon_dance::kissing:

One more time! - imported_Solid[PT] - 03-20-2011

Big Grin, great news, i'm so in!

One more time! - imported_Gatin - 03-20-2011

when it open?

One more time! - imported_Shade - 03-20-2011

The first of April we will be opening for general testing of the server. Just keep in mind that this is not the official opening, just a beta which will hopefully only last 2 weeks or so.

One more time! - imported_Fable - 03-20-2011

why 1Confusedt april?
april's fool Rolleyes ?

One more time! - imported_Dr.Syn - 03-21-2011

Im a fool count me inWinkWink

One more time! - imported_Eru - 03-21-2011

Fable Wrote:why 1Confusedt april?
april's fool Rolleyes ?
LOL, I forgot about April Fools.

When I left for foreign exchange in Japan, my flight was on April 1 and noone believed that I was really going for that reason. Tongue

One more time! - imported_Shade - 03-21-2011

Well to be honest I picked that day just in case something goes horribly wrong, then I would have a cover for not opening right away and a bit of time to fix it. :lol:

Also because it falls on a Friday, which is a good day to start inviting people in as they would have all weekend to setup and get going without having to worry too much about those worthless things called sleep and work.

One more time! - imported_hilbertsaretard - 03-24-2011

GL sir, hope it turns out great. What core are you guys running on?

One more time! - imported_Eru - 03-25-2011

hilbertsaretard Wrote:GL sir, hope it turns out great. What core are you guys running on?
Core? Um. Apples? You'll have to ask Shade because that's out of my department.

One more time! - imported_beret - 03-25-2011

Grat Newssss! open in april? really? count with Sandra, Rupert, Solbia and Dedoverde! Big Grin if I can help in something only need say me... thanks!