Imagine Nation Forums
Black Widows - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Ideas (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Black Widows (/showthread.php?tid=4105)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Black Widows - imported_Hiroshima - 02-27-2010

But it will my interrupt my market for PvPers.

Black Widows - imported_LudaKrishna - 02-27-2010

not really, until now no one's really used a black widow in duels so ur market will still be 0.

Black Widows - imported_Silverwolf - 02-27-2010

Like lets be serious on how badly these bows effect duels... I find it crazy how these things RARELY miss and deal crazy amounts of damage, and theyre relatively fast, faster than a decent weapon can hit you.

This is ruining the pvp experience for many people. and is just lame...

I hope to see some type of update on sunday with these bows because if someones using it against you, no matter what armor youre wearing, chances are youre going to loose the duel... It takes no skill and is seriously frustrating and pointless...

Treallypoot, Ruyman, Unholy, and few other lamers hold a weapon and when they get you in the duel arena they switch over to the bow and kill you... and theyre seriously excited and brag when they beat you using a cheap ass bow. specially Treallypoot I mean what a damn noob, seriously... that HAS to be Warmachine AKA Disi... only someone like him can act in such a dumbass way.
(copied/pasted my forum topic speach)

NOW SERIOUSLLY.. I find it HILARIOUS, how so many people here, Hiroshima, Eightyswords, etc... these guys DONT DUELLLLLLLLLL... why the hell are you guys giving us your inputs... You guys are speaking outta your ass's, and making yourselves look dumb... this weapon is clearly FASTER than a bard, doesnt require you to be close to the person so you can hit from anywhere, and RARELY MISSES...

All of you people who are actually against the tweaking of this weapon are honestly, and im saying honestly, STUPID. S T U P I D.

Yesterday 3 AM, Feb 26-02-2010, I saw Treallypoot, only guy really active who wanted to duel and he told me if I wanted to duel... Finally I said w/e before I go to bed Ill duel one or two times... finally I stock up meet him there, and he has a double axe on his char. I jump in the duel and he quickly switchs to his blackwidow... When he does this, I told him, Treallypoot, if you use that gay bow, Ill NEVER duel you again, you cheap bastard. So than he switchs back to his weapon and we start duelign normally... near the end when hes getting owned and Im about to finish him off, he switchs back to his blackwidow, starts hitting me for 40-50-45-35-40. MISSING LIKE 1 TIME.... drains my mana completely and ends up killing me while im trying to aid, manaless from healing, and he kills me...

Get your god damn facts straight...

Either tweak it so this weapon is SLOWER, like dramatically slower, due to the damage it gives and how often it hits, or somehow change the DMG it deals towards humans and keep it a PVM item... thanks... (and I dont CARE what Arm lore says, IT HITS LIKE A MOTHER FUKER.) before you get your ass in a duel and fight someone who uses one of these, shut up... its a piss of when people talk like they have a PHD in UO(Hiro, Eightyswords, and few others) and are speaking nonsense.

Thanks

Black Widows - imported_Gang-Bang - 02-27-2010

I also think it should be nerfed. It mostly hits up to 40-50dmg, it may deal less than that, but really rarely. Worst thing is that even though it might have delay like a bard has - you can run from bard, thus increasing the delay between hits, you can't run from BW, so it's always same, and it misses really rarely.
Kinda reminds me of battle axes from XUO, but BWs are stronger and you don't have the ability to run from it.
I don't really see any disadvantages in BW right now, it will be better vs any other weapon...

Black Widows - imported_Fable - 02-27-2010

has anyone tried countering with a shield and a good 1 handed weapon?

Black Widows - Eighty Swords - 02-27-2010

Silverwolf how about you get your facts straight. I never said it was good to have a ranged weapon as strong or stronger then a maxxed bard and I never said it shouldn't be changed. In fact at the beginning of this thread I said that if luda wasn't exaggerating about the weapon doing 50 damage in 1 hit all the time maybe it does need to get looked at.

All my posts in this thread were me trying to explain how I thought the bow worked against monsters and against players based on what I remember staff telling us. Of that, I was partially right, in that the bow can't do crit hits vs players but it can against monsters, meaning it will do less damage vs a player then it can vs monsters.

Now until something gets changed, and I remind you Hate said;

Hate Wrote:I think that we need to look over the balancement of a couple of the other rare weapons as well, and I'm pretty sure we will sooner or later.

quit b*tching about the bow because it won't get us any further, and quit b*tching at the people who give you suggestions to make your life easier, like use the bow yourselves to balance the playing field.

Sometimes I think you guys are so set in your pvp style that you rather demand everything else about the game change rather then you guys try to be creative about something. Hell, using a black widow yourself isn't even that creative.

Black Widows - imported_Gang-Bang - 02-27-2010

Yeah, it doesn't deal crits, you know what kind of crits black widow has? Poison. It's black widow's special critical hit. And the thing it doesn't poison you in duel stones doesn't really descrease it's damage.
It's not fun using black widow, it's too strong weapon. And it should been nerfed. It's kinda like dueling dueling in box vs bardiche... If someone would tell me "lets duel in the box all the time"(aka your suggestion on taking black widow myself) I wouldn't do that .. Since it's ranged weapon, it should deal a way less dmg on someone with 60armor..
And noone really been demanding of changing anything besides PvP. Lowering it's damage vs players won't affect anything... And black widow still will worth as much as it worths now, it won't really descrease the price, mainly because it's top 1 PvM weapon..

Black Widows - imported_Fury - 02-27-2010

BW doesnt give a damn about shields. Really. Ive seen a couple of person get whiped with shields.

Black Widows - smoke - 02-27-2010

Eighty Swords Wrote:Silverwolf how about you get your facts straight. I never said it was good to have a ranged weapon as strong or stronger then a maxxed bard and I never said it shouldn't be changed. In fact at the beginning of this thread I said that if luda wasn't exaggerating about the weapon doing 50 damage in 1 hit all the time maybe it does need to get looked at.

All my posts in this thread were me trying to explain how I thought the bow worked against monsters and against players based on what I remember staff telling us. Of that, I was partially right, in that the bow can't do crit hits vs players but it can against monsters, meaning it will do less damage vs a player then it can vs monsters.

quit b*tching about the bow because it won't get us any further, and quit b*tching at the people who give you suggestions to make your life easier, like use the bow yourselves to balance the playing field.

Sometimes I think you guys are so set in your pvp style that you rather demand everything else about the game change rather then you guys try to be creative about something. Hell, using a black widow yourself isn't even that creative.

Sometimes I think I should come to your house and kick your ass because of the things you type, there actually very stupid like you.. That way you'd be crippled and can't type no more.

Black Widows - imported_Silverwolf - 02-27-2010

Eighty Swords Wrote:Silverwolf how about you get your facts straight. I never said it was good to have a ranged weapon as strong or stronger then a maxxed bard and I never said it shouldn't be changed. In fact at the beginning of this thread I said that if luda wasn't exaggerating about the weapon doing 50 damage in 1 hit all the time maybe it does need to get looked at.

Seriously Eighty Swords, Anything you say I disregard. You're an idiot when it comes to this game and specially pvp...

SINCE
YOU
DONT
PVP ---> player vs player, usually occurs when two people DUEL. Thats when two people fight against each other.. something you dont do.
YOU
IDIOT.

Untill you pvp and duel against someone who has this, STOP TALKING. you lamer.

Secondly, I dont care if weapons are nerfed, if the pvp style with weapons is nerfed, cause the weapons need serious nerfing. and i never said i wasnt open to changes with weapons, i guess u just put words in my mouth... do me a favor and just stop respond to anything i say on here about this game, cause when i read what you have to say just makes me wanna punch myself in the face.

Black Widows - smoke - 02-27-2010

Silverwolf Wrote:Seriously Eighty Swords, Anything you say I disregard. You're an idiot when it comes to this game and specially pvp...

SINCE
YOU
DONT
PVP
YOU
IDIOT.

Untill you pvp and duel against someone who has this, STOP TALKING. you lamer.

Secondly, I dont care if weapons are nerfed, if the pvp style with weapons is nerfed, cause its completely retarded. and i never said i wasnt open to changes with weapons, i guess u just put words in my mouth

he doens't understand that theres a difference between being a pvper and observing pvp that's why it's so frustrating to dicuss with him it actually pisses me off

Black Widows - Eighty Swords - 02-27-2010

smoke Wrote:Sometimes I think I should come to your house and kick your ass because of the things you type, there actually very stupid like you.. That way you'd be crippled and can't type no more.

I'm waiting.