Imagine Nation Forums
Training Combats - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Player Guides (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Training Combats (/showthread.php?tid=4014)

Pages: 1 2 3

Training Combats - Eighty Swords - 02-05-2010

I've made a few trips to the merchant camp and have noticed quite a few dead people by the area where you spar with an NPC to train your combats. For those of you who haven't found it, here's a Razor Macro you can use to train combats. It will heal you and equip a weapon as the one you're using breaks. You can use this to train any of the combats, you just need to do some small tweaking that I explain below.

Once you're done with the combats, here is a link to a thread where I give macros to train other skills you'll need like anatomy, evaluating intelligence, healing, etc.

All in one combats macro and healing

This macro will raise swordsmanship, parrying, and tactics all at the same time, or archery and tactics. You can also use this same macro to train fencing, mace fighting, and wrestling if you like, but they aren't as common for PvP and PvM. The macro will also heal you when you have less then 80 hit points.

Quote:!Loop
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1395|
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1196|
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|7|-1|0
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|5044|True
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|8|-1|0
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|7028|True
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|0|0|80
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3617|True
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1059|
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|50|0|5|Bandages
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickTypeAction|3616|True
Assistant.Macros.TargetTypeAction|False|2881
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction

Notes:
-Added a .zip file containing the macro saved as a .macro file so you shouldn't have to make a new text document and copy the macros in etc. Just open the .zip file and copy the macro inside to your Razor\Macros folder.

Training Combats - imported_LudaKrishna - 02-05-2010

kamos's euo macro is also really good to use for combats as u just need to change the LTargetID to your sparring partner

Training Combats - smoke - 02-05-2010

good to see, but i also recommend kamos euo macro simple drag into the euo program and press play Smile

Training Combats - imported_Ryuuku - 02-05-2010

The probably with sharing razor macros is when you give it to a person who dont have a clue how to work with razor.

Like dont know how to se restock, organizer and so on, thats why I usually dont share my craft macros.

Training Combats - imported_Epistemology - 02-05-2010

I mean all you need to do is have a razor macro that healsself if hp < 50 and run it on a loop and every 4 hours come check on your equip. This is assuming of course you picked GM healing as one of your skills. Oh and keep around 1k bandies on you.

Training Combats - imported_Kamos - 02-06-2010

Healing is one of the easiest and fastest skills to train. Bandages are very easy to come by. If you want to have a PvP character ready as soon as possible I suggest picking tactics, magery and resisting spells as your skills. You can have a PvP ready character in 3 days spending about 1000gp.

Training Combats - imported_Ryuuku - 02-06-2010

Well if you picky cotton to make the bands gonna save alot money.

Even with was macro you still need about 4k bands to GM healing from 40.

Training Combats - imported_Rabbi Samild - 02-06-2010

Kamos Wrote:Healing is one of the easiest and fastest skills to train. Bandages are very easy to come by. If you want to have a PvP character ready as soon as possible I suggest picking tactics, magery and resisting spells as your skills. You can have a PvP ready character in 3 days spending about 1000gp.

Agree.

And it takes about 4 months and 2.5 mil to GM all crafts. lol

Training Combats - smoke - 02-06-2010

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Agree.

And it takes about 4 months and 2.5 mil to GM all crafts. lol

how only 2.5 mil blacksmithy alone takes 3 mil if your buying the ingots :S

inscription is 1.5 mil
alchemy is a good 400-500k
tinkering takes some ingots lets say 200k
cartography takes 50k blank scrolls from what i hear which is 300k aswell

Training Combats - imported_Ryuuku - 02-06-2010

Cartography is around 60k Scrolls.

And you forgot carpentry!

Training Combats - Eighty Swords - 02-07-2010

This macro does more then just heal you, it equips weapons and shields for you as your break them from attacking and it washes your dirty bandages for you.

I think it was on an XUO shard where you would sometimes lose some aids when you wash them but I haven't seen that here so you don't really need 1k, 50 will probably be enough.

Training Combats - imported_Rabbi Samild - 02-07-2010

I'm saying total investment sunk in...

Resources:
Smithing: 250k ingots = 2.5mil (if you buy, which is dumb, and I don't count)
Carpentry: 180k logs =1.8 mil
Alchemy: 60k nightshade = 180k
Tinkering: 20k ingots = 200k
Bowcraft: 30k logs = 300k + 30k feathers
Inscription: 60k blank scrolls + 60k MA = 600k (unless you make BS scrolls which makes profit...)

If you're inefficient about smithing and carp it costs a lot; otherwise it costs 1.3 mil + supplements for smithing and carp.