Imagine Nation Forums
Hail imagine nation! - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Hail imagine nation! (/showthread.php?tid=3989)

Pages: 1 2

Hail imagine nation! - imported_Proximus - 01-31-2010

Hi guys!

How is everyone doing?! I received the mail and thought I had to try out the new server!

I'm not really planning to play the game full time, but I wanted to bring back old memories Big Grin

btw, I am now getting an error with the new login :
Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments..

anyone got any idea what's wrong? I am using Razor but I didnt changed anything with this program.. only in the login.cfg i changed the server name...

Prox.

Hail imagine nation! - imported_Ryuuku - 01-31-2010

You changed the login on Razor?

Hail imagine nation! - Eighty Swords - 01-31-2010

Welcome (back) dude.

Take a look at this post I just made for someone with problems logging in with Razor. Let me know if this helps...

Eighty Swords Wrote:When you try to login with Razor, what information do you have in the welcome screen? Make sure for server you write login.in-x.org and for port it should be 2593. If that still doesn't help, click the browse button in the top right corner, go to your UO folder and select your client. Then press the make settings default button. Then see if you can login.

Hail imagine nation! - imported_Fallzone - 01-31-2010

I just tried for 10 min got on bought some armor, i was going to train swordsmanship, ran to graveyard in britain found some Imps and thought oh great! but after several flame strikes i was dead and logged off since i lost everything.

Fallzone dude message me and ill hook you up with some regs and gold. Not to mention you can page and get a nice gift package!

Hail imagine nation! - imported_Hate - 01-31-2010

Fallzone Wrote:I just tried for 10 min got on bought some armor, i was going to train swordsmanship, ran to graveyard in britain found some Imps and thought oh great! but after several flame strikes i was dead and logged off since i lost everything.

You should've paged to get the gift package, then you'd have pvp or pvm supplies enough to hunt or gank for quite some time.

My suggestion is that you start by choosing 3 skills from the skillstone (magery, tactics and healing are just three skills that could make your life a little easier). Macro eval int to 100% on yourself (so u dont make like 1 dmg with your flamestrikes etc), and then sparr on a doll or an NPC in the mercary camp to get your swordsmanship. After this it should be a lil easier to hunt, no matter if it's in britain graveyard, destard, or anywhere else :]

Regards,
Hate

Ryuuku Wrote:You changed the login on Razor?

how do i do that?

Hail imagine nation! - imported_Ryuuku - 01-31-2010

In The box with name server in the welcom screen, Change it to : login.in-x.org in front let 2593

If that windows isnt apearing when you start razor you need to check it on General Tab (First box : Show Welcome Screen).

Basically this is what your Razor welcome screen should have:

[Image: razorlogininfo.png]

Again, click the Browse button in the top-right corner to choose your client. Once you fill in the info as I have it, hit the Make These Settings Default button then you should be good for all of time!

i found it!

Thanks all!

see you online!

Hail imagine nation! - imported_Gibran - 01-31-2010

Hi welcome back.

Hail imagine nation! - imported_Rabbi Samild - 02-01-2010

Proxxx!!!