Imagine Nation Forums
Static - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Static (/showthread.php?tid=3380)

Pages: 1 2

Static - imported_PedroDiLara - 03-27-2009

I wish someone could gimme prices of the houses in 1672 1548 30 and the next door's one 1692 1548 45.

Static - Eighty Swords - 03-27-2009

Take a screen shot of the houses and post them on the forums Smile we don't all look at co-ordinates.

Generally static houses are 3k per tile, per floor. So a house 10*10 2 stories is 200 tiles *3k = 600k

Static - imported_Shade - 03-27-2009

The first one (1672 1548 30) is roughly 530k.
The second one (1692 1548 45) is roughly 380k.

Please page in game if you are considering purchasing either one.

Static - imported_PedroDiLara - 03-27-2009

Is there any problem that they are inside guards protection?

Static - imported_Hiroshima - 03-27-2009

If they are in guarded areas, the houses must be public.

Static - imported_Lederoil - 03-28-2009

Kepi Wrote:If they are in guarded areas, the houses must be public.

Not true.

Static - imported_Odium - 03-28-2009

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]oh but it is..

Taran Wrote:Additional points:

Statics inside guarded areas are only for sale if you plan to make it public.

[/COLOR]

Static - imported_Jiraiya - 03-28-2009

It hasnt been like that for months now odium, static housing was switched to IN1 ruleset. I think none of the documentation was updated.
Plus theres already people, myself included, who have statics in towns. So you cant very well turn around and say they arent allowed again, what would ya do wipe the statics of everyone who bought one and spent months deco'ing etc.? 90% of available statics in game are in guarded towns anyway. I scoured the maps checking every town and every world building looking for possibilities for my statics, I came up with around 10 buildings I'd want in the 3-10m pricerange. Every one of them in non guarded area's was taken, and of those almost all the owners no longer played. So even buying from them would be impossible. However, inside towns there are a ton of great statics which can be used instead of sitting empty and worthless.

Static - imported_Odium - 03-28-2009

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]i never said statics in towns wasnt allowed as they always have been. I simply said they have to be made public.

And statics ing uarded zones will always remaing guarded.

Atleast i know this is teh case for the palyer owned houses near and around brit bank. Could probably be some other rules for offsite statics that they could be made private, but will always remain guarded. But then again i have not managed to find that anywhere not even on the staff forum.

So as for now houses in guarded areas should be public (atleast if i sell them)

"the rules was changed", if its not on the forum or on the homepage im not really sure how it could change) as the forum and the homepage is where players find their information.

and ye i know why your on your defencive regarding this - dont worry tough Smile
[/COLOR]

Static - imported_PedroDiLara - 03-28-2009

the statics i said are so far from the center of Brit, theyre near the end of the guarded area.

Static - imported_Hiroshima - 03-28-2009

Its still inside guarded area Wink!

Static - imported_Rabbi Samild - 03-28-2009

Yes, I was told originally when I requested the Trinsic town hall that, because it was in guards, it would have to remain a public building. This is apparently not true, as it's in guards but private Big Grin