Imagine Nation Forums
*** Sheep are wiped *** - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: *** Sheep are wiped *** (/showthread.php?tid=3061)

Pages: 1 2

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_Taran - 10-01-2008

All sheep have been wiped and you cannot tame them anymore.
Also, after restart this Sunday the sheering delay will be just 1 second instead of 5.

I'm sorry for everyone who had thousands of sheep (*cough* Rabbi *cough*) but it had to be done. It was way too easy to get cash semi-afk in your house.

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_Reeko - 10-01-2008

holy shit and now taht i was finally making some moneyyyyyyyy

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_Kandorin - 10-01-2008

:/

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_Proximus - 10-01-2008

I had like 40 sheep in my house and i could not find a easy macro to sheer them one by one =D

Therefor i was never afk when sheering and making cloth of it, i only macro'd Tailoring afk Tongue

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_Shade - 10-01-2008

Sheep can still be sheered at farms, they are just not tamable any longer.

Also, we have added cotton and flax growing at some of the farm areas.

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_Rabbi Samild - 10-01-2008

Taran Wrote:All sheep have been wiped and you cannot tame them anymore.
Also, after restart this Sunday the sheering delay will be just 1 second instead of 5.

I'm sorry for everyone who had thousands of sheep (*cough* Rabbi *cough*) but it had to be done. It was way too easy to get cash semi-afk in your house.

My poor 4600 sheep!

That's ok though, I don't know that if you noticed, but I stopped shearing when the 5 second wasting-my-life delay was added.

Regards Wink

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_Rabbi Samild - 10-01-2008

Whatever will I do with my 5 empty keeps now? Wink

The Rabbi gets another aspect of the game nerfed!

FTW!

*** Sheep are wiped *** - jimmy - 10-01-2008

awesome

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_snkid - 10-05-2008

lol that is a comunist action... c'mon let the rich people be rich... dont be like robin hood (steal the rich and give to the poors) XD

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_Darklink - 10-09-2008

Good move. I've made enough money off them to retire. I gave up with the 5 second delay.

I'll let you in on my trick to making the macro, I put all the sheep in bags of 50. I made a macro that sheared 50 sheep, by copying and pasting a few lines from one macro in notepad. Every 5 sheep it checked the weight and organized wool into a bag if need be. Then I made several copies of that macro named 1-50, 51-100, ect. ( this is in razor btw) I started from the bottom(or top) and re targeted every "absolute target". I set how long speech stays up to around 150. I unshrunk one sheep , retargeted absolute target and clicked on the sheeps name that pops up after you unshrink it. Then highlighted the next absolute target, unshrunk a sheep and targeted its name. I had a sheep counter on my uo top bar and every 5 sheep i'd see the macro to check my weight so it was easy to keep track. Oh and I made a boxed in area traped the sheep and also trapping my second UO character permanently. That way when I got new sheep i just logged in as him without letting any sheep out. I did make mistakes about 1% of the time, if you dont click the sheeps name fast enough or miss it by a pixel it'll waste a sheep. That's acceptable if you're talking thousands of sheep.

I started doing that 4 months ago and this is the third time my sheep have been killed. The first time was the best. I logged in at 8am like I usually do and as soon as I was in game Tobian must have been waiting for me so he recalled to my house in a far off location, the house had only been there a couple weeks and no one had a rune to it. So he came to my house while I was logged in so I could see it and though the walls of my house since the sheep were in a corner, he casted EQ twice and killed all my sheep. Luckily one of his guildmates told me where he lived so I went there at about 9am that morning and his sheep were near a wall too, So me and a couple vampires killed them. Actually when he killed my sheep he said "i get revenge" The night before a couple vampires (when we kicked out of our guild static in SH by Dalzhim) snuck in and killed Dalzhim and looted the static. So, that was a kind of wild story. Then after I paid 250k for 500 more sheep while taming my own. I set up my sheep in the middle of my house so they were safe, I tested them and there was no way they could be killed. But sure enough, something like 3 or 4 weeks later they were killed while I was logged out, mysteriously. Whether Tobian had something to do with it, I'll never know.

Rabbi, I know your good with razor, but were you that efficient?

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_Kamos - 10-09-2008

I think EUO is (was) alot better for the job. It's easy to make a macro that continues to shear sheep as long as there is some within range that have wool on them and you will never need to target anything. It puts the wool into a container of your choise as soon as your carried weight exceeds your max weight too.

*** Sheep are wiped *** - imported_Rabbi Samild - 10-10-2008

Darklink Wrote:Rabbi, I know your good with razor, but were you that efficient?

Let's just say my macro was so fantastic, that in 22 minutes of shearing, I could get 9600 wool.

And all it was was "use dagger, target animal type (woolysheep)" and I copied and pasted the code about 70 times so instead of doing a loop, it ripped down the macro (which is why it was so fast).

You use multiple daggers and other weapons for shearing Wink.

So yes, I was that efficient and then some.

Regards.