Imagine Nation Forums
Plan B. - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Plan B. (/showthread.php?tid=2573)

Pages: 1 2

Plan B. - imported_Slaquer - 02-11-2008

Maybe some people would enjoy this,

http://omni-turbo.ath.cx

Plan B. - imported_Hate - 02-11-2008

I think that all you players should seriously take a look at that shard if you miss IN-X. After all Slaquer is trying to make it as much like IN-X as he can, and you won't have to macro again, so it'll be a good way to stay in touch and "keep the IN-X feeling alive", until Taran decides to bring IN-X back.

If you do not want to play at the shard then you could at least choose to join the "Plan B forum" - to stay in touch with each other that way - since Taran is closing this forum down on wednesday, and I don't want you all to loose touch with each other when that happens.

Regards,
Hate

Plan B. - imported_ScareCrow - 02-11-2008

Seriously, this Plan B Shard will be awsome fun, we have tons of things to do. MANY MANY spawns, the PVM is awsome and so it the PVP. I think that you guys will enjoy playing this shard as much as we enjoyed working on it for you all to enjoy it Smile. There are many new aspects to the game that you won't see combined on any other shard. I advise you all to come and join the fun, i will be hosting many events along with the other staffmembers and we will try our best to make you all happy and enjoy playing Ultima Online. So i hope you all consider coming and joining us.

Thank you and best regards,

Scarecrow / GM Murder [Plan B].

Plan B. - imported_Silverwolf - 02-12-2008

Whyyyyyy is this forums closing, can I just get a valid reason apart from " Disturbance" which is pure BS cause no ones being hostile, just chatting and giving ideas/suggestions.

You're disconnecting the community, it's pure stupidity, and there will be no positive outcome. Not tryin to sound offensive, but it's the truth.

Plan B. - imported_Nasir - 02-12-2008

This is the only shard we're endorsing here on the IN:X forums. We're all for yall hanging out there until we're done with IN:X.

Plan B. - maka - 02-12-2008

Silverwolf Wrote:Whyyyyyy is this forums closing, can I just get a valid reason apart from " Disturbance" which is pure BS cause no ones being hostile, just chatting and giving ideas/suggestions.

You're disconnecting the community, it's pure stupidity, and there will be no positive outcome. Not tryin to sound offensive, but it's the truth.

Cause of the way you just reacted over a random issue and cause the majority tends to react the same. I'm not saying people have to send the staff team emails with pretty backgrounds and pink flowers, but what's going to happen when serious issues are "discussed"?

PvP changes, new IN craftables that makes RR look less unique, puzzle dungeons, spam, loot, RP items, xtreme monsters etc. Those will all cause major discussions, arguments and flames, and once again, burn staff team out.

If it was up to me, I'd only keep suggestion and ideas open, and have someone removing posts if people didn't write 25 smiles after giving [constructive] criticism to someones idea.

Plan B. - imported_Nasir - 02-12-2008

"You have included 25 images in your message. You are limited to using 20 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again. "

;[

Plan B. - imported_Kitiara - 02-12-2008

if i have to be honest, im true happy seen maka around here Wink

Well i dont like the idea of closing forums cos for me Forums = "its like the union between staff and players".

I know some people likes to complain or dont use the proper manners in some situations but other times these guys also say constructive opinions and suggestions for the shard Wink

we have to look the good things of each guy instead of looking the bad things but sometimes is hard enough seen that all the people is negative etc..

What i want to say is that i will respect what staff say, if they wanna close forums do it, but i think if new people want some information about server, all the best information is on the forums and if they have any question they can ask it here, cos otherwise i dont know where do they will ask it? =S

well see you around, just Do what you think is best for you and for the server Wink

Plan B. - imported_Silverwolf - 02-12-2008

maka Wrote:If it was up to me, I'd only keep suggestion and ideas open, and have someone removing posts if people didn't write 25 smiles after giving [constructive] criticism to someones idea.

That seems good enough to me, just leaving those two forums opened. Atleast that way people can still come here, speak about some changes, and wont feel so left out of INX. All im trying to say is if you shut down the forums completely, then you're basically blocking the community and in another way saying "its closed for who knows how long and just check back later, if it opens".

Which is too vague of a statement and unclear, thats what I believe. However, do as you guys please, do it in the interest of the shard and what you believe will work.

peace.

Plan B. - imported_Slaquer - 02-13-2008

The shard's open now, and has pretty much instant PVP, check it out.

Plan B. - imported_Levatei Lasmanos - 02-16-2008

wts the link to the shard i tried the top 1 but i couldnt connect to it n i got bad in-x withdrawls, do you really know how many utter shit shards are out there. I think i tried them all

Plan B. - imported_Rabbi Samild - 02-18-2008

Im going through IN:X withdrawal.
All work an no play makes Rabbi Samild a dull boy.

!!redrum... redruM

Regards.