Imagine Nation Forums
Russian CNS - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Russian CNS (/showthread.php?tid=2422)

Pages: 1 2

Russian CNS - imported_Zavlad - 01-15-2008

It would be nice if we have Russian CNS. Waiting for administration answer.

Russian CNS - imported_Gang-Bang - 01-15-2008

yes i agree with that. Alot of russians around and rarely if somebody of them speaks english. I saw alot msgs of GM's who askin to translate what russians want. I think we really need russian CNS or GM. I vote for Alik if u agree that we need one. Alik got experience and hes english almost perfect. So i think he is the best candidate to be CNS

Russian CNS - imported_Zavlad - 01-15-2008

+1 for Alik

Russian CNS - imported_Slaquer - 01-15-2008

+1 for girl in sig

Russian CNS - imported_ShadarWar - 01-15-2008

Agree should be a gm for each major language in game if there isnt a gm already that doesnt speak it.

- Some newb

Russian CNS - imported_dvlsmnd - 01-15-2008

yes please one russian gee em

Russian CNS - smoke - 01-16-2008

this is retraded u dont need no russain cns weve been waiting for a gm in our time zone for the last month and hates even agreed there are more people who play at our time then yours..

Russian CNS - D3d - 01-16-2008

smoke Wrote:this is retraded u dont need no russain cns weve been waiting for a gm in our time zone for the last month and hates even agreed there are more people who play at our time then yours..

i am at gmt +3 timezone but online like 18 hours a day, so doesnt really matter which timezone i belong to...
well +1 for Russian staff member Cool

Russian CNS - imported_Gang-Bang - 01-16-2008

Smoke, i didnt say that we dont need GM at this timezone. I said we need one russian CNS, its doesnt mean that we dont need one GM who's available more than Alik at this timeSmile so if u ask me we need them bothTongue

Russian CNS - imported_ScareCrow - 01-16-2008

In my opinion, i agree with many of you. I know that we are in need of a Russian CNS to help the Russian players and at the same time we need a Canadian staff member to create something to do during our timezone because we have many active players and they are not satisfied with what they are getting.

Russian CNS - Eighty Swords - 01-16-2008

ScareCrow Wrote:In my opinion, i agree with many of you. I know that we are in need of a Russian CNS to help the Russian players and at the same time we need a Canadian staff member to create something to do during our timezone because we have many active players and they are not satisfied with what they are getting.

you're reminding me of the conversation last night that took place some time before, during, or after our tim hortons feast lol... all i know for sure is you were high :p

Russian CNS - imported_Taran - 01-16-2008

I'm currently looking for staff to hire, just be patient.

And don't contact me about being staff, I'll contact you.