Imagine Nation Forums
Stats - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Ideas (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Stats (/showthread.php?tid=1770)

Pages: 1 2

Stats - imported_Aghast - 11-08-2007

Im not sure if you've talked about this before.

But are you planning on makeing stats go up to 110-120 in the future?
Ofcourse still with a total of 300.

The reason im asking this is that it would bring more variety.

Stats - imported_Sorick - 11-08-2007

I hope they do this, 1 we did it on in1 and inr and 2 it would bring more types of fights. I remember when IN1 went through a magic stage with 120 int or someother boosting up 120 dex and 120 str. I think it would be fun Big Grin

Stats - imported_Horacio - 11-08-2007

I agree, it adds to PvP and it doesnt make things a predictable as they already are.

Stats - imported_Preved - 11-08-2007

it would be nice...

Stats - imported_Kreole Ragehead - 11-08-2007

agreed, make max stat like 180 of each and total of 300.

Stats - maka - 11-08-2007

I don't see this changing in the near future, we said XUO PvP so it will be XUO PvP. Might change at some point in the future, even if I wouldn't like it.

Stats - imported_Lindenwood - 11-08-2007

So, XUO didn't allow stats to go over 100?

If you do implement this, maybe make it so that stats will raise naturally over 100, but so that it is very hard to do. Also make it so that if you wear cursed items that your stats won't change (so you cant wear a bunch of cursed invuln leather so your stats are down to like 10, and then gain 20 STR in 15 minutes). Inflated stats are obviously already an advantage, but that advantage I think should be hard to achieve.

Stats - imported_Hiroshima - 11-09-2007

wahh that sukss.. In old spheres it was just until 100 and it makes that some ppl has advantage on others..

Stats - imported_Sorick - 11-09-2007

maka Wrote:I don't see this changing in the near future, we said XUO PvP so it will be XUO PvP. Might change at some point in the future, even if I wouldn't like it.

So let me get this straight, you add WOP to increase the pvp but you wont allow people to have like 120 str? I think if you took out WOP and did 120 stat cap but 300 total, you would have to be more skilled. Just my opinion not trying to start a flamer.

Stats - imported_DeNiro - 11-09-2007

why not just make total 250 or something like that instead of 300? that would also add variety but it wouldnt make it easier to survive a fight

Stats - imported_Hiroshima - 11-09-2007

Personally, I object in a 100% with more than 100 of each stat.. Maka and Taran agreed they would have XUO pvp and XUO never had more than 100 of each stat!

Stats - imported_Lindenwood - 11-09-2007

DeNiro Wrote:why not just make total 250 or something like that instead of 300? that would also add variety but it wouldnt make it easier to survive a fight

I actually agree with that far more than any other possibility with stats. However, most people here can't handle having to compromise anything, so that wont happen.