Imagine Nation Forums
maka's anti-autoharvesting script - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: maka's anti-autoharvesting script (/showthread.php?tid=1146)

Pages: 1 2

maka's anti-autoharvesting script - Bl00dH0unD - 06-21-2007

Hey, i would like to get the scripts of maka's anti-autoharvesting system. It was that you had to click 1 outta 5 options. if you pressed im here you wont get jailed. I need it for personal use. Cuold anybody send it to me? [email protected]
Thanks

maka's anti-autoharvesting script - imported_Nasir - 06-21-2007

Only Maka himself will/can give that to you.

maka's anti-autoharvesting script - smoke - 06-21-2007

lol maka doesn't share his scripts believe me. and what for anyways? to make your own shard with his scripts laugh..

maka's anti-autoharvesting script - imported_Lederoil - 06-21-2007

Err.. Well, when you made this thread, don't you think it would have been an advantage for you to write why and to what you will use this script? I can't see how you could use it in "personal use".

Lederoil Wrote:Err.. Well, when you made this thread, don't you think it would have been an advantage for you to write why and to what you will use this script? I can't see how you could use it in "personal use".

Im temporary hosting THe new age, a pvp en economic based shard which i will lead till in;X goes online. Ive done almost all basic things except the anti autoharversting system. So that would help me very much, but after all its up to the boss to deside ehhCool

Bl00dH0unD Wrote:Im temporary hosting THe new age, a pvp en economic based shard which i will lead till in;X goes online. Ive done almost all basic things except the anti autoharversting system. So that would help me very much, but after all its up to the boss to beside ehhCool

maka's anti-autoharvesting script - maka - 06-21-2007

If you are able to script and host a server, and if it's somewhat accurate to a sphere .51 replica, I think that you should apply for the dev team.

To answer your question: "my" scrips are for IN-X and the dev team, not anyone else. Non the less, that autoharvest script isn't really like gold, takes an hour or so to make it and test it so it looks pretty, works and is impassable.

Sorry:/

maka Wrote:If you are able to script and host a server, and if it's somewhat accurate to a sphere .51 replica, I think that you should apply for the dev team.

On the other had, "my" scrips are for IN-X and the dev team, not anyone else. Non the less, that autoharvest script isn't really like gold, takes an hour or so to make it and test it so it looks pretty, works and is impassable.

Sorry:/

np mate, ill try to make a monster spawn instead of your SUpernatural systemCool

maka's anti-autoharvesting script - imported_Cole - 06-21-2007

Or, you could apply to be a dev here and help INX get online Wink

maka's anti-autoharvesting script - Bl00dH0unD - 06-22-2007

Cole Wrote:Or, you could apply to be a dev here and help INX get online Wink

well hereby i declare myself as available 12 hours a day 7 days a week, for a (dev) or other position in the INx team if needed

maka's anti-autoharvesting script - imported_Taran - 06-22-2007

Add me on MSN Bloodhound and we can talk
[email protected]

maka's anti-autoharvesting script - imported_Magus - 06-22-2007

I want to be in the Dev team to!