Imagine Nation Forums
See you all in a week - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: See you all in a week (/showthread.php?tid=1128)

Pages: 1 2

See you all in a week - imported_Pande - 06-11-2007

I'm going to visit some relatives in Ontario this week, leaving in a few hours.

See you all saturday.

See you all in a week - imported_Lederoil - 06-11-2007

Nothing personal, but I don't think anyone would have noticed you were gone if you hadn't made this thread, to be honest, I don't think they care either.Sad

See you all in a week - imported_Odium - 06-11-2007

Lederoil Wrote:Nothing personal, but I don't think anyone would have noticed you were gone if you hadn't made this thread, to be honest, I don't think they care either.Sad
your wrong

have fun pandaBig Grin

See you all in a week - imported_blind - 06-12-2007

OMFG wow havent bin on fourms in a while still the same Sad!! lol almost forgot my ****ing pass and user logging inTongue welli havent seen no progress report u said u were gonna post EVERY WEEK!!!!

See you all in a week - imported_Cole - 06-12-2007

Lederoil Wrote:Nothing personal, but I don't think anyone would have noticed you were gone if you hadn't made this thread, to be honest, I don't think they care either.Sad

You cared enough to take the time to tell him nobody cares. I also don't think prefacing your rude comment with "nothing personal" helps.

See you all in a week - imported_Lederoil - 06-12-2007

Cole Wrote:You cared enough to take the time to tell him nobody cares. I also don't think prefacing your rude comment with "nothing personal" helps.

What i ment with that, was that it's the same with everyoneSmile Most of the people wouldn't notice if Taran would be away for one week for example, if he didn't made a thread about it before. The same with you, with me, with Odium or anyoneSmile

And read my post again;
Lederoil Wrote:but I don't think anyone would have noticed you were gone if you hadn't made this thread, to be honest, I don't think they care either.Sad

Now he DID make this thread, so now they will notice it, and they will careConfusedurprised:

There's a swedish saying, I'm sure there's the same in English aswell, but I'll translate it from swedish;
What you don't know, won't bother you.

See you all in a week - imported_Odium - 06-12-2007

lederoil dont try to say you didnt try to be rude, stand up for what you said instead, and we do actually care if panda leaves or not.

and im pretty sure the staff would notice if taran or me etc left for 1 week, even if they didnt post about it b4, so im glad he did so we dotn have to sit here like question marks wondering what happened to him.

See you all in a week - imported_Magus - 06-12-2007

Lederoil didnt try to be rude.. He's just extreamly stupid... :/ Don't be mad at him... Oh Lederoil.. No.. I'm not jokking, You are.

See you all in a week - imported_Pelletier (whipperwirll) - 06-12-2007

staff always humping threads why dont they use there time to better the shard!!!!!! peace out

also i dont care that he had to leave for a week not like he doing any work to progress the server

See you all in a week - imported_Taran - 06-12-2007

And again, most staff can't do much right now anyway since they can't script.

See you all in a week - imported_Odium - 06-12-2007

Pelletier (whipperwirll) Wrote:staff always humping threads why dont they use there time to better the shard!!!!!! peace out

also i dont care that he had to leave for a week not like he doing any work to progress the server

we do what we can atmBig Grin

and your wrong pelletier, he do loads of bugg research.

See you all in a week - imported_Lederoil - 06-12-2007

Pelletier (whipperwirll) Wrote:staff always humping threads why dont they use there time to better the shard!!!!!! peace out

:kissing: