Imagine Nation Forums
Skillgain - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Skillgain (/showthread.php?tid=3789)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Skillgain - imported_Rabbi Samild - 09-19-2009

***** ***** whine whine, skillgain is FINE

Skillgain - imported_Captain Morgan - 09-19-2009

Lmao!!

Skillgain - imported_Fable - 09-19-2009

Rabbi Samild Wrote:***** ***** whine whine, skillgain is FINE

i agree, the only way staff would want to change it is to make it harder, so everyone just shut up and macroing.
if u would have put some time into macroing instead of whining in the forums, i bet you would have been done allready :confused:

Skillgain - imported_LudaKrishna - 09-19-2009

Quote:so everyone just shut up and macroing

everyones been doing it since the shard re-opened, why do u think u only got 10 players online?

because ppl like you only post shit on forums and make new ones not even want to try it out.

forgot about the hardware lag issue?

Skillgain - Eighty Swords - 09-19-2009

Well as far as I remember there was never over 100 people and I played every day when the shard opened as Beta 1.

Gang-Bang Wrote:And btw, you don't need to be a staffmember to check status, so idc who were you those daysSmile

Yes I realize that, but you can't tell me staff where inactive when I was a staff member and there were some of us that were very very active. As you said, you didn't join right away, you joined 1 week before transfers closed so you can't say the staff were inactive since the start of the shard when you weren't even on it...

Anyways... no point in arguing about past player counts yet again it doesn't get us anywhere.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:***** ***** whine whine, skillgain is FINE

Well of course you'll say that, you GMed everything. Congrats on that, but unfortunately I think you're saying skillgain is fine just so other people don't have an easier time to GM the skills. You're just being selfish.

no he isn't being selfish. he earned those skills, and he gained them by taking hardcore macroing to a new level. macroing 24/7 nonstop :lol: :p

Skillgain - imported_LudaKrishna - 09-19-2009

lmao fable i have all the skills i need i only started gming others cuz there was nothing to do.

but the main reason why ppl dont play is skillgain, we brought new players (me and tech) and they all told us they'd never spend that much time macroing on a 10yr old game.

and hardware issues is a minor issue to WHY ppl don't play.

and yes rabbi is being selfish but that doesn't surprise me (no offence rabbi). Anyways i bet u actual money even if u get a decent server people won't play here because of the skillgain.

Skillgain - Eighty Swords - 09-19-2009

And it's unreasonable to think/expect every player who joins to macro even half as much as Rabbi did to get somewhere...

Skillgain - imported_Ryuuku - 09-19-2009

The new server is to bring back the old ones who leaves cause of lag and had all necessary skills gmed, plus when get it the first 2 week you gonna have 3 skill from stone plus 2 more combats to chose, I think its enought to someone play.

Tatics, Swords, Resist, Magery, Healing. So the guy is already done to pvm and get money to pvp after gm eval ( what is pretty fast).

Sure no one wanna macro in a shard with 10 players but when got some old ones back and if reach 50 again I think new comers would bother to gm ONE fast skill and play.

Or maybe they could just give a pack when get the new server in first 1/2 week.
A pack Like that: GM Magery (without reward book) tatics, healing, sword, eval, resist, And 20k! DONE to pvp and pvm!

Ryuuku Wrote:The new server is to bring back the old ones who leaves cause of lag and had all necessary skills gmed, plus when get it the first 2 week you gonna have 3 skill from stone plus 2 more combats to chose, I think its enought to someone play.

Tatics, Swords, Resist, Magery, Healing. So the guy is already done to pvm and get money to pvp after gm eval ( what is pretty fast).

Sure no one wanna macro in a shard with 10 players but when got some old ones back and if reach 50 again I think new comers would bother to gm ONE fast skill and play.

Or maybe they could just give a pack when get the new server in first 1/2 week.
A pack Like that: GM Magery (without reward book) tatics, healing, sword, eval, resist, And 20k! DONE to pvp and pvm!

if it makes ppl stop whining, why not?

Skillgain - imported_LudaKrishna - 09-20-2009

Quote:Or maybe they could just give a pack when get the new server in first 1/2 week.

I also remember me tech n scare, perhaps 80 too not sure, saying exactly that, but why wait until the new server? Why not implement it right now?

The new server won't do much and out of all the "old people" you have many of them won't return to an old game for more than one week mark my words. Most of the old people already know about IN:X and when it got shut down the people that cared about playing still checked to see if it would be back up.

Not saying you won't get people from emails, but what I am saying is that you'll get about 50 max 1st week, 30 2nd-3rd week, 15 after one month.

Its time for people to stop living in the past because this game is so old that it'll never be what it used to be, so we can only try to get new/current players. You can give the "we are a unique shard, and its what makes us special" speech but i'm sorry facts are facts and when you see other shards with well established playerbases and then you look here it tells you something. It's just like in business, if people aren't coming to your company it's because of a MAIN REASON, not because you can't process that many requests with the tools you have in your company.