Imagine Nation Forums
Yo! - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Yo! (/showthread.php?tid=3979)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Yo! - smoke - 02-02-2010

IVAN hahahah!

Yo! - Eighty Swords - 02-02-2010

yoooo tunamatik!!!!

Yo! - imported_Hiroshima - 02-02-2010

Dom rep is the best!

Yo! - imported_Boromir - 02-02-2010

Dramatic you always were one of the latest active players on every Xuo and IN:X, so you should know how to install it, dont make BAD jokes about it.

When someone mentioned i thought he was talking about Inferno (Who is actice on his GM char), but not playing..

Yo! - imported_Dramatic - 02-02-2010

ofc i know how to install the shit (i think so lol) but i havent touched UO in more than 2.5 years so im rusty as shit , i couldnt probably set up my old keybindings Sad .

Plus i had this account on the last inx that i barely used (prolly logged once every 5 months then logged off lawl) with SOME skills like combats , alchemy i believe etc.. but i guess that account is gone and so is my interest in this game ;p cause this is a fresh start right? so unless im given some " package" with skills n shit i wouldnt even bother l0l.

btw are you that dutch guy ? ( Blackfrog or Black*** idk.. its in the tip of my tongue :neutral: ) Cause i kind of recognize that avatar of yours :icon_twisted:

Yo! - imported_juggobuggo - 02-02-2010

Gladiator Wrote:Any Idea what happened to Kokaine and juggobuggo?

And where are you standing today strife?

^_^

Yo! - imported_LudaKrishna - 02-02-2010

drama that account u had still exists, this is not a fresh start they just got out of beta u still keep all ur items/money/skills

also kokane is trying to come back but fysh has his account i think so idk whats happening with that.

Yo! - imported_Boromir - 02-03-2010

Haha Dramatic, you ***!

Hi JuggoBuggo, good to see you back!
I saw Kokane was online yesterday, didn't knew it was fYsh though.

Yo! - imported_ScareCrow - 02-03-2010

Dramatic Wrote:ofc i know how to install the shit (i think so lol) but i havent touched UO in more than 2.5 years so im rusty as shit , i couldnt probably set up my old keybindings Sad .

Plus i had this account on the last inx that i barely used (prolly logged once every 5 months then logged off lawl) with SOME skills like combats , alchemy i believe etc.. but i guess that account is gone and so is my interest in this game ;p cause this is a fresh start right? so unless im given some " package" with skills n shit i wouldnt even bother l0l.

btw are you that dutch guy ? ( Blackfrog or Black*** idk.. its in the tip of my tongue :neutral: ) Cause i kind of recognize that avatar of yours :icon_twisted:

Your not rusty baddie, you cant be rusty if you used to get owned EVERYDAY!! :icon_twisted: HAHAHAHA!! CELA!!!! COME BACK YOU SPICCO!!! Email me retard! I better get a msg soon OR ELSE!