Imagine Nation Forums
E-mails which got Send by Taran! - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: E-mails which got Send by Taran! (/showthread.php?tid=3936)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

E-mails which got Send by Taran! - imported_Rabbi Samild - 01-22-2010

Hell, the Dutch gave us the "Dutch Rudder" and "Dutch Oven". Can't hate them for that!

Regards

E-mails which got Send by Taran! - imported_Hate - 01-26-2010

XS4ALL has provided us with a server (for free) for many years. Thanks to them we've been able to play at a lagfree server with 250+ players back in the days when almost no "normal person" had this good a connection. I will always be thankful to XS4ALL for that. However they do not seem to care about the free servers anymore, but I still think we should show them some respect for what they have done for XUO (and IN-X) in the past, so I'd say ask them before you send anything out in their name, especially considering the fact that they do have a "good name" in Holland like Yankovic said, and after all they have done I don't think we should repay them this way :/

Time to move on, but lets all remember XS4ALL for the good things they have given us in the past! Without them XUO most likely would never have reached a peak as high as it did (at least not when it did), or be able to become what it became. I'm very thankful for that. Thank you XS4ALL!

Regards,
Hate

E-mails which got Send by Taran! - maka - 01-26-2010

I think that they only real fault they did was not to be up front with us, we were told we were getting the server like a year and a half ago?

Otherwise I do not think they have done anything wrong, they were good to us until they lost motivation or what not:p

E-mails which got Send by Taran! - imported_Boromir - 01-30-2010

I guess it"s time to send the new mails, since the shard is going up "soon".

E-mails which got Send by Taran! - imported_Taran - 01-30-2010

They are being sent out as we speak Smile

Didn't recieve it atm. Hopefully it has to take some time to get it through...

What's your e-mail?

my mail is: [email protected]

According to the logs it got sent to you. Check your junkmail and see if it's there.
It got delivered to my hotmail though so it's pretty weird.

Last time i did got it in my junkmail, but now i still didn't recieve it!
Not that i need the mail, but this is maybe more a general issue, for ppl which did not play before..

E-mails which got Send by Taran! - imported_Ryuuku - 01-31-2010

I dont got any mail either.

E-mails which got Send by Taran! - imported_Love - 01-31-2010

Emails are not being received at all, so sadly we are not getting many players tomorrow Sad