Imagine Nation Forums
Static Auction: Guard Post - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Static Auction: Guard Post (/showthread.php?tid=3828)

Pages: 1 2 3

Static Auction: Guard Post - imported_Eru - 11-16-2009

I looked at the location and staff would probably have to put LOS blocker around the roof for the reasons Gang-Bang said.
The doors would also be unlocked because it's in a guarded city. (I think those are the rules.)

Static Auction: Guard Post - imported_Ryuuku - 11-16-2009

It Gonna stay open cause of reasons gang said and not because its on a guarded area, it dosnt matter anymore.

Static Auction: Guard Post - imported_Rabbi Samild - 11-16-2009

Eru Wrote:I looked at the location and staff would probably have to put LOS blocker around the roof for the reasons Gang-Bang said.
The doors would also be unlocked because it's in a guarded city. (I think those are the rules.)

Why would you put LOS blockers on it? It's 2+ screens from the bridge ...

And no, I'm not sure why it won't be lockable. There are many in guards statics that are private (Inochi HQ, Qiqi's place, and I'm sure there are others). TBH, Im not sure why there was a stipulation to make it public.

Static Auction: Guard Post - imported_Shade - 11-16-2009

When Sindern first inquired about the static I stated that I wasn't sure if a static at that location should be sold and the terms were negotiated that I would sell it so long as it remained public. That is all there is to it. Had this been an auction for a private static, chances are I would have raised the price due to its location or just decided not to sell it at all.

As for losblockers, since it would be public and anyone could access it like they could in the past I don't really see a need for that. However, I will evaluate the location once it is sold and if it can, in any way, give someone an advantage it will be changed.

Static Auction: Guard Post - imported_Sindern - 11-17-2009

I'll do 425K. I want to have a decent static for an idea I'm working on, but I'm pretty sure I can't beat Rabbi in a bidding war. I'll just have to hope that he'll be happy with the big static he already owns in that area. ~_O

Static Auction: Guard Post - imported_Gang-Bang - 11-17-2009

I actually thought you guys were talking about that small guard tower right beside the bridge, something like 4x4tiles and only 2nd floor is usefulSmile I thought it's expensive because it will be advantage in PvP or something...

Static Auction: Guard Post - imported_Rabbi Samild - 11-17-2009

450k ~_0

Static Auction: Guard Post - imported_Eru - 11-17-2009

Gang Bang Wrote:thought you guys were talking about that small guard tower right beside the bridge
Er, I think I was looking at the wrong one too, then.

Eru Wrote:Er, I think I was looking at the wrong one too, then.

Yea... that'd be a cool spot..... how much would that one be? Wink

Static Auction: Guard Post - imported_Sindern - 11-17-2009

475K :-( This is why we can't have nice things.

Static Auction: Guard Post - imported_Shade - 11-17-2009

The other static is owned by a Britain guard. He lives there and to evict him and make him homeless would be very mean! (not for sale)

480,000gp. This is sort've ridiculous. No one plays here ;P