Imagine Nation Forums
Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - Printable Version

+- Imagine Nation Forums (https://in-uo.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Imagine Nation: Xtreme archive (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://in-uo.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? (/showthread.php?tid=3148)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - imported_Drama - 11-01-2008

Nasir Wrote:I don't see what's wrong with it.
He's looking for features our server will never have.

It's not like I'm recommending an IN1 clone or something.

like i said blasphemy, and your staff we would get jailed/banned if we recommened as you call it / advertising or post carding sending our people to other shards, same rules should apply to everyone if he doesnt wanna play here that his problem you shouldnt be giving him alternatives to were he can play and you named two and gave him features wtf

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - imported_Nasir - 11-01-2008

I think if anyone came here requesting an AoS+ shard, I would have given the same response.
If you made the same post I had, I wouldn't have deleted your post.
There's a difference between advertising and trying to steal our playerbase and simply helping someone who wasn't interested in our playstyle to begin with.

There's no use in having a "play here or get the **** out" attitude.

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - imported_Drama - 11-01-2008

Nasir Wrote:I think if anyone came here requesting an AoS+ shard, I would have given the same response.
If you made the same post I had, I wouldn't have deleted your post.
There's a difference between advertising and trying to steal our playerbase and simply helping someone who wasn't interested in our playstyle to begin with.

There's no use in having a "play here or get the **** out" attitude.

yeah you have a good point to your side and maybe im just being argumentative, so we will leave it at taht your still a good guy

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - pengsuplol - 11-02-2008

Nasir Wrote:There's no use in having a "play here or get the **** out" attitude.

lol u crazy son thats only way to be~~~~

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - imported_Skorpion - 11-02-2008

IN2 was probably my favorite UO times too. I was Brutus[DL]/Viktor[S]/Durin[K]/Idat its too bad those times will never happen again.

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - imported_Duke - 11-02-2008

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Hybrid/Divinity = Teh Gay.

The gameplay is epic shit and on Div they've decided to revert to back in the day when you can't have mounts. Seriously, who the **** wants to run between places?!

Kal Vas Flam [FLAMESTRIKE], orly? Thanks, nub.

Regards.

no mounts is awesome. I love the pre casting pvp style, it requires just as much skill and alot more variety. Don't forget you cant move while casting a spell.

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - pengsuplol - 11-02-2008

[Image: funny5jp.jpg]

lol ya skorp wish i had all my old ss still~~

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - imported_Nasir - 11-02-2008

/sigh
good times

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - imported_MadTaco - 11-10-2008

Thanks for all the replies. I will try to contact JT or KM and see if they might have the old skills.cs file for my own experimentation with a few friends of mine.

Thanks for understanding my needs Cool I remember a few of you guys too, especially Skorpion. Brutus and I would fight nonstop, and it was fantastic.

MadTaco

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - imported_Nasir - 11-10-2008

It's all gone, mang Sad

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - imported_MadTaco - 11-11-2008

Nasir Wrote:It's all gone, mang Sad

Oh MAN, that's really a bummer. Do you know if IN2 simply used the unmodified RunUO code that come with a server, or was it customized? I found the skill gains there to be absolutely perfect and would like to experiment with them to get a feel for my own test server.

Thanks again,

MadTaco

Okay, I have to ask. Will Imagine Nation 3 ever happen? - imported_MadTaco - 11-11-2008

pengsuplol Wrote:[Image: funny5jp.jpg]

lol ya skorp wish i had all my old ss still~~

Oh my god, CROW, is that you?!?!? That was the best housejacking EVER.....I still remember that....south corner of Luna...it was perfect. I LOVED that. Man, IN2 rocked.

Sorry for the double post, by the way...Cool

MadTaco