Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Do you have any complaints?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you have any complaints about players and/or staff I would like to know about it. Most problems can be solved if you just talk them through, and I'd like to help you with that if needed.

Just send me a PM and I'll look into it Smile
I just want custom housing Sad
guys this was meant to be a serious thread. if you want to say you don't like each other then write it in a thread under the off topic section.
well they are just kidding.. however this thread should be serious, so quit the blabber peons and complain in an appropriate manner! Big Grin.. I will delete all your nonsense posts too, so that this thread stays official!
n0x* Wrote:well they are just kidding.. however this thread should be serious, so quit the blabber peons and complain in an appropriate manner! Big Grin.. I will delete all your nonsense posts too, so that this thread stays official!

Agreed in full !! (As to the thread contained)

Now to my real and non-joke complaint!!

The deletion of posts and threads, I always thought it was wrong, always was against it and always will.

To close on threads I can handle it, but to delete continuously threads and threads or simply posts just because you (staff) don't like what it contains, it's wrong, immature and a general lack of free-speech.

Not pretending to use my little joke on this thread as an example, but most times one needs to get refuge on jokes to say exactly what one feels !!

I surely hope this complaint is noted and registered, because I know too many people that also think this way and that even stopped posting/being here because of it!!

and by the way, thank you (Staff) for this thread and for proving me right with the recent deletion of one thread where I posted something not so nice about one of the Staff members (although it is really my opinion and although I still support his claim )

You all know who I'm talking about ...

nuf said !
P.S.: n0x, thank you for proving again that you are a mature and patient guy, I could only wish Maka was beside you working on this, but then again props to Taran that is left now with a baby on his hands Wink
rackull there is a time and place for everything. taran made this post to find out serious problems players have with the shard not that person a doesn't like person b and vice versa.

sometimes closing threads is necessary because if it is locked, then undesirable information can still be seen. the point of deleting certain posts or editing them is to keep up a good, clean shard image and sometimes to stop the spreading of false rumours such as "pande hacked the shard and stole everyone's accounts". 1 it gives me a bad image, 2 it gives people the thought that perhaps there is more staff corruption and 3 it gives players a lack of security and creates a desire to not want to play here.

Rackull Wrote:and by the way, thank you (Staff) for this thread and for proving me right with the recent deletion of one thread where I posted something not so nice about one of the Staff members (although it is really my opinion and although I still support his claim )

this is another example, these types of complaints should be made in private to an administrator or to a seer, not made public.
It's all good... I can agree to some extent with Rackull that some posts shouldn't have been deleted. If staff removed too many topics the forums becomes inactive because noone will bother to post anymore.

But on the other hands some posts really do need to be removed instead of locked. Like the topic you are talking about Rackull, the reason we removed that topic along with a few others was because we wanted to get rid of all the topics regarding a certain shard.

But yeah, removing posts should stay to a minimal.
Pande Wrote:rackull there is a time and place for everything. taran made this post to find out serious problems players have with the shard not that person a doesn't like person b and vice versa.

This post doesn't contains specific requests for information on the complains of shard only related features!

Pande Wrote:1 it gives me a bad image, 2 it gives people the thought that perhaps there is more staff corruption and 3 it gives players a lack of security and creates a desire to not want to play here.

1st no one is talking about a specific person examples as I gave are exactly the same example you gave about yourself.

2nd Continues deletion and editing of threads and/or posts also gives players a sense that there are staff corruption and that nothing can be discussed because you are either afraid or upset with a normal and democratic discussion, then again you can make all the rules you want to because it is your shard and forums.

3rd A lack of security is also felt when players realize that their opinions are disregarded by deleting their opinions, that's why i believe that this should be kept to a minimum and to only really needed deletion !!

Pande Wrote:this is another example, these types of complaints should be made in private to an administrator or to a seer, not made public.

In my idea this kind of complains are always to be made public, but yet with a wise discretion and moderation, remember that this is the only possible way for you, staff, to realize on the playerbase recognition and/or deceptions ...

Taran Wrote:But yeah, removing posts should stay to a minimal.

That's the all point, and I also agree that some few, very few should be removed, and more than it, rules must always be enforced !!

Personally I agree with the removal of the post about the other shard, I did exactly that kind of removal when I was the Moderator of IN Forums, if you remember well people usually called me Forum Nazi ... *shivers*
Ya I also hate deleting threads and posts, but sometimes certain posts or threads need to be deleted.. I was just being an ass here, hehe, none of the threads were harmful or anything but I did it simply because Taran noted for this to be an official complain thread and not something players can joke around on. There were too many consecutive posts that did not relate thus leading to a wasted thread;p. There are, however, joke threads where we can all laugh and have fun and fo shizzle~~
Rackull Wrote:In my idea this kind of complains are always to be made public, but yet with a wise discretion and moderation, remember that this is the only possible way for you, staff, to realize on the playerbase recognition and/or deceptions ...

like i said that insites the idea that there is more staff corruption and therefore should be made to the proper people, not visible to the whole community because perhaps the person claiming there is staff corruption is wrong.

we sometimes work in secret among you Tongue Big Grin
Pande Wrote:we sometimes work in secret among you Tongue Big Grin

And the best of all is that a regular player or simply Forum humper usually works also in secret amongst you Wink

Works both ways Pande Wink

Now to more in-shard related issues, how far is the Sphere Emulation developed ? (in percentage please)
Pages: 1 2