Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Where's Maka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hydro Wrote:hmm well i would like to ask sinces when does staff get away with talking to players like that

since nobody else has the balls to tell people to stfu and wait their ass.

i wouldnt want to be a dev for this shard with the complaints from players when they dont do shit other then bitch. so on their behalf and everyone else who has put their time into this project i say stfu and wait.

if you dont like it then maybe you can do something so it doesnt take as long. and if you arent willing to help then stfu and wait.
Pande Wrote:since nobody else has the balls to tell people to stfu and wait their ass.

i wouldnt want to be a dev for this shard with the complaints from players when they dont do shit other then bitch. so on their behalf and everyone else who has put their time into this project i say stfu and wait.

if you dont like it then maybe you can do something so it doesnt take as long. and if you arent willing to help then stfu and wait.

Your cute, Iguess the gms are little different then they were on IN. and this guy seems way immature to be staff hes gonna be ingame like Stfuowntpwntbbqkklolthnxbuhbye
Loxx Wrote:Your cute, Iguess the gms are little different then they were on IN. and this guy seems way immature to be staff hes gonna be ingame like Stfuowntpwntbbqkklolthnxbuhbye

You just get tired of it after awhile, i just dont understand why people keep complaining...
Fallzone Wrote:You just get tired of it after awhile, i just dont understand why people keep complaining...

LOL, I can't miss!
Because some ppl don't have any life and have failed in everything they once have tried
Heres a few things you guys can do.

Get a job
Extra curricular acitvities in school.
Go play Sports
Hang out with friends
Go get Stoned
DO SOMETHING BESIDES SIT AT HOME ALL DAY ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER WAITING FOR A UO SERVER TO GO LIVE!!
Man Yall can go fuck yalls self i was just asking a simply question and which Taran was the only one to answer i didnt need all you other smart ass comeing and saying i was complaining or whatever yall were talking about if you cannt handel players asking question then you really dont need to be a gm
Loxx Wrote:Your cute, Iguess the gms are little different then they were on IN. and this guy seems way immature to be staff hes gonna be ingame like Stfuowntpwntbbqkklolthnxbuhbye

Sorry Nox, but i just have to agree. The IN:X staff are immature, and I honestly don't get why they don't even act mature.

Nox, your post is not important either, why didnt you just send him a PM?
You're doing nothing but brining the same neagtive energy that the posts you're complaining about did.
Thank you for generalizing.
i like how im the immature one for telling people to stop bitching. by the way lederoil its Loxx not nOx.

Loxx since you like to make predictions about how i act i guess you will have to wait another year to see how i am ingame because the shards taking so long to get up right?

anyways ill stop here, a bunch of babies aren't worth my time.
first of lederoil, i dont think u and ur IN motherfucking friends should complain, aight? the staff from xuo is WAAAY better than IN, all u IN guys do is complain on us xuo staff and players,thats where we defend ourselves allways, and thats where these fights come from. i dont care, if u wanna beef, come get it. but stop being impatient and go out or something, or is ur computer and uo ur whole life? if so, i feel very sry for u:confused:
Sotho Tal Ker is definitely correct. Our staff come from all different backgrounds and they're all different people. I wouldn't go so far as to say "The IN-X staff are immature"..

What I would say is that Tarran gave you all the info you need based on the original topic of this thread, so, we'll go ahead and prevent any further flaming.
The Tome Wrote:Sotho Tal Ker is definitely correct. Our staff come from all different backgrounds and they're all different people. I wouldn't go so far as to say "The IN-X staff are immature"..

What I would say is that Tarran gave you all the info you need based on the original topic of this thread, so, we'll go ahead and prevent any further flaming.

You spelt my name wrong Cry
Pages: 1 2 3