Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: A hearty farewell to some.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For now, that is...I'm tired of mostly everyone that has to do with this server. I love/d the community and what we had but I am finally realizing it's gone and won't come back >.<

Therefore I'm through with it and through with posting here for now...I may be back to check out the actual server when it comes up...if that ever happens, I'm beginning to doubt that Maka wants to continue dealing with all of it.

Anyway, my apologies to a select few for my past irrational immature comments [most of them were back on IN:R forums]. <3 Sari.

This is definitely not all of what I want or need to say...but for some reason it's all I have currently. Anyway-

Twas fun playing in the past.

I hope to talk to all my vet friends [if I ever really had any haha] again some time.

Farewell.

-Nalo

PS: Taran I'll love you forever Tongue
I wish harl would write one of these ;[
Bad timing Wink

We got three new devs and things are finally looking better. Maka will be back the 11th and make some announcements, and shortly after that Beta 2 should be up.

But hopefully you will change your mind and come back when you notice how awesome this shard will be Wink
Peace Nalo, you're a chill guy and i respect you, but like you said you may come back to check things out when INX finally goes up.
I hope you decide to change your mind! As Taran said, we've got 3 new developers of high expertise! Big Grin so INX will be up within no time!!.. as for the community, im more than certain that things will change as soon as INX goes live!

I hope to see you on INX.
u seem to be doubting on the wrong person. when maka has a goal in his mind to finish, he will finish it!!:icon_twisted:
Poor Nalo all he has to do is wait =(

Im so jealous, the staff can spend several hours per day developing IN-X damn you!
Well, since nalo's posting so will I. Me and a few friends are done. We found a new game to play and so we will be there. I wish the best of luck to you guys that are left but it does remind me of that one server a while back with non stop new staffs to teh shard. Dont flame me if im wrong but i get a feeling like half the people here have staff accounts looking at the staff page. well it was fun while i hoped the shard would come up. bye
Half the people have staff accounts?? HIHIHI look at the staff page sir.. We added 3 new dev's so that we can bring u the best god damn shard that will ever exist.
i remember someone saying they expected like 100-250 players
if thats the case then 13 staff wouldnt be bad at all
i guess this guy was figuring on about 30-50
I must say it is taking a long time.
I check the forums every once in a while, but it looks that i actually did forgot what Ultima Online is :lol:
It's kinda strage, i actually ain't looking forward to it.
But the time goes by and by.. I'm happy that i ain't a UO junkie like some of these ppl around here. I like to play sometimes, but i start to doubt if this feeling will come back.
Anyway one thing is SURE:
MAKA WILL NEVER QUIT AN PROJECT!
thank you for sharing with us blackfrog Big Grin
Pages: 1 2