Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Shard Status Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
it could just say:

town
dungeon
house (meaning any house)
wilderness
pits
jail

or something like that, and not state anything more specific.
So it will list players online ? (location or not)
Will players Online time be shown, or will they just be listed in longest online to last login...Or just alphabetically and no Time log at all.
i don't think there's a point to mentioning how long a player has been logged on.

it seems that players exact locations will not be given out, but something more like a hint (covetous/dungeon). cole i like your idea of saying the type of area they are in. town/dungeon/pits etc as opposed to which town
pande, if you were blue and in a blue town your location was hidden. if you were blue and at your house, your location was hidden, maka fixed it like that.

but im not taking any side in this opinion. alltough i like magus and coles ideas.
if i had any original idea, it was just a misinterpretation of Magus' idea...but i'm not even sure he wasn't saying what i said all along. anyways, i think that might be neat.

........i've really become keen on not using capital letters to start sentences. its strangely satisfying.
no you could always use uoam and find out where people are at Smile
sorry odium buddy, you are wrong, ive checked the status page and seen my own location on it Big Grin
Pages: 1 2