Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Has anyone picked up Vanguard while they wait?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone has picked it up while they are waiting for IN:X to come out. Its alot like WoW but its got some nifty features... like owning your own house and own boat. Anyway, if anyone has, PM me and maby we can do some quests if you happen to be on the Flamehammer Shard.
Im waiting for Age of Conan and Star Gate Worlds personnally..
AoC looks awesome... Big Grin

can't wait.

Big Grin
I too am waiting for AoC. I have not checked out Vanguard though. How do you like it so far?
Ok I went ahead and bought Vanguard last night.. it doesnt look bad thus far but i have only played it for about 20 min.. Took like 3 hours to patch the flipping thing!!!
What is Vanguard all about? I was just at Best Buy on lunch break and saw the box... it looks okay. But I havent really read or heard much about it.
well I am only LVL 8 so i really cant say TOO much about it yet.. crafting system is pretty complex.. I can tell they put alot of time into it.. Its a pain in the ass I LOVE IT.. sick of one clicking.. like other games.. graphics look nice.. Stable.. dont know about the player houseing yet since im a noob
Sua... login to IRC nub.