Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: how many are left
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
well I wanna know whos gonna be playing INX when it opens cause it seems like IN player are mostly gone
*raises hand*
Christina Thorn Wrote:well I wanna know whos gonna be playing INX when it opens cause it seems like IN player are mostly gone

hmm, i mostly see IN players around =). and the IN players that have added me to their msn list say they will be back.
Yeah. I'll be back.

maka

80-90% is done.

EDIT: Sorry, I missed that you were actually asking about players left and not shard progressSad
Be patient, Don't worry be happy lalalala

Horsedung

is still waiting... ;] I want new war stories. example, playing king of the mountain on xuo in the dueling area. Seeing how long you can stay in.. see if you die or get over weight first. ahh.. those were the days.... Another war story would be ganking in oc vs [sack] that was always one of my favorites too SACK ATTACK!
I really hope since IN:X is a merge of two servers that Xuo isn't ruined by the waffle eating pussys of Imagine-Nation. I miss the complete carnage. Anyways... pk la ^^ Horsedung just toe fucked your mother.
ill play til everyone remembers how asstastic sphere is and the decision is made to remake in2...then ill actually play.
Not sure if I will be playing.
Magus Wrote:Not sure if I will be playing.

Magus Wrote:Bah, When will you people get it... IN players dont leave... They say they will, but they dont. Zoal I know you'll come back, even if you are busy at the moment, you are always going to log on whenever you're not. We both now it Tongue

=)
ill be back

ps:ill prolly be here till in-x ends hahaha lol if it does hope notBig Grin
maka Wrote:80-90% is done.

EDIT: Sorry, I missed that you were actually asking about players left and not shard progressSad

Maka I know your doing your best so i didnt need to ask but 80 -90% sounds good to me
Pages: 1 2 3 4