Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: away
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im not gonna be around from tuesday to saturday, im going to toronto with some friends for my march break. hope there will be some progress while im gone.
Have a good spring break man.

maka

breaks of srping of good:p
Have you been coding so much you cant form proper sentences Maka? This wasn't the first time.
hey, all that work is for us

maka

Cole Wrote:Have you been coding so much you cant form proper sentences Maka? This wasn't the first time.
Sometimes, which turns out to be more than once, I get this sudden urge to say something in a stupid waySad
Fable Wrote:hey, all that work is for us

I wasn't criticizing him...though, we do want our admins to stay mentally healthy.

In response to what you said Maka, you're not alone in those spontaneous desires.
Fable are you a ninja?
maka Wrote:Sometimes, which turns out to be more than once, I get this sudden urge to say something in a stupid waySad

Know the feeling. codeing too much makes you want to do strange things.

I cant tell you all how tired i am of: "'{}(); :evil:
im back

ps i meant tuesday to friday in my 1st post
Welcome back. How was it?
it was lotsa fun, ill see if i can post some of the pics i took. unfortunately i don't think the people going to college in ontario had spring break at the same time as us