Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Does any one know C#/RunUO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

maka

I would need some help with the scripting issues as the job that piles up is too big for me in my current situation. Does any one know C#/RunUO or any object oriented programming language, preferably Java or CPP. Let me know in this thread or PM me, it would be regarding a dev job on IN-X.

maka

Sad
sorry buddy Sad
Still no? I figured you would have gotten a number of responses by now. I have a friend who's quite experienced in C and learning Java, but he doesn't know RunUO. If you think he can be of use learning as he goes along i'll tell him you said so.
I got a good friend who plays UO at times who knows C++ pretty extensively and may be interested in helping out at times, next time I talk to him I will PM you. I know PHP, Perl, and a bit of C but not much C to do anything.
runuo is C sharp or C#
c sharp is the same language as C#
I know i was just saying what it is incase some of the people didnt understand what c# meant.

maka

C# is pretty much a mix of CPP(C++) and java. If someone would know C and Java there wouldnt be much effort understanding C#. I would appritiate ANY help that is offered, thanks guysSmile
Hey, I'd be willing to help out a bit. I know C++ and Java pretty well, though I've never tried C#. I can't guarantee that I will be able to spend a large amount of time, as I am in college at the moment, but I definitely can get in a few hours a week.
evenflow Wrote:I know i was just saying what it is incase some of the people didnt understand what c# meant.

ah my bad, i took it as a question
I am scheduled to move into my apartment on the 25th. I should have internet set
up about 2 weeks after that. I'd try and help now, but I am currently homeless.
I've bummed a friends computer just to post this, hehe.

Just an FYI.
Pages: 1 2 3