Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Does any one know C#/RunUO?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wait, are you back in Orlando? Did/does Arizona suck?
I know C and im currently learning java at uni. I never seen runuo code, but I could try help if you gave me something to look at.
Cole Wrote:Wait, are you back in Orlando? Did/does Arizona suck?

yes, yes, and yes

maka

Duke Wrote:I know C and im currently learning java at uni. I never seen runuo code, but I could try help if you gave me something to look at.
RunUO script files: http://forums.runuo.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=2

Thanks for trying to help out duke. If you've been doing java for a while at uni this code will look very familiar. Would probably also help you with your java course:p
i wanna learn this shit so i can help.. but i guess it takes time to learn this shit for a noobie?
yea it does fable

Cajun

I had no clue runuo was C# , i know alot of C# ive coded a few media and internet apps with visual studio , even a remote viewing/complete remote control webcam application
Cajun Wrote:I had no clue runuo was C# , i know alot of C# ive coded a few media and internet apps with visual studio , even a remote viewing/complete remote control webcam application

Do you understand Object-oriented programming?

maka

I'd assume that is a yesSmile
if he has coded things like that before than obviously he would know it. I miss sphere scripts those were easy Wink
I'm still kicking around, and several people can vouch for my programming skills. If you guys need anything done in any of the languages you listed, throw me a PM...

Cajun

Pm Replyed to , N yea C# is an entirely object oriented language
Pages: 1 2 3