Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: White Speech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey, even tho its not that important i was just wondering if we would have the white writing back like we were allowed to do in Xuo. i really liked the way the white looked and it was very easy to see. just a suggestion.
Thank You

-ScareCrow
Erm, I dont understand... explain plx ;D

maka

I'm not 100% sure what you mean either. I think that the text was white while you wrote, but not when you pressed enter. Not sure though, as I'm not fully aware of what you meanSad
i know what he is talking about, i had it too once.the text is all white
i mean our typing like.. when your talking to someone in game. you can choose what color you want your text to be... so in Xuo2, we put our text color to black and put the brightness to the highest so that it turned white Smile thats why my writing was white in Xuo2. but in this IN:X wen i did it my writing was a greyish. its not a big problem, its just a nice color Big Grin

maka

I'm quite sure that it only looks white, but that it really isn'tTongue You can try by opening your joirnal to set it.

You just have to what you just said + type "[unicode" ingame and you'll have the same text color.
stfu crow
AptaR Wrote:stfu crow

AptaR still loves me Big Grin