Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: so what are the players doing while server is down?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so what are the players doing while server is down?
and other sites or game u can share?
i been going to school :icon_twisted:

maka

So are meh:p
this week, schools closed but just my luck, ive been sick since sunday, its better today but i aint got nothing to do today.. but its PARTY on friday or saturday Big Grin
Fable Wrote:this week, schools closed but just my luck, ive been sick since sunday, its better today but i aint got nothing to do today.. but its PARTY on friday or saturday Big Grin

get well soon bro :lol: ye yo.. Fridays gunn be hypee!!! Drunkkk Yeaaaaahhyy!! haha
A bit strange. Fable you say that you do party Friday and Saturday now.
But you are asking for the "big" tourney on Saturday, if you party it means that your gone when the tour got hosted :doubt:.

It's not just a party day this weekend, but it's:

[SIZE="6"]CARNAVAL[/SIZE] !!!!

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday!
In the south of Holland we make a BIG party out of this! Cool
Tv-shows :/
i had to shovel snow 3 days in a row omggg... it snowed so much in montreal this week Confused :doubt:
hell yeah theres been crazy snow here in london too. What's all this waiting until friday to party? haha the weekend partying starts thursday!!!
Higgz Wrote:hell yeah theres been crazy snow here in london too. What's all this waiting until friday to party? haha the weekend partying starts thursday!!!

Not for people who have commitments Wink
Yea some people have a job and things to do during the week so they look forward to friday night and on. Sunday is a recovery day.
Busy with school. Probably better for my grades that the server isn't up right now hehe.
Pages: 1 2