Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Complete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This will not be a very important post, but anyways here it is:

I have said a few weeks ago that there might be a chance that the guys who played in our family will start again.

We were playing with 3 of us on the beta. Another 1 played only one evening.
We practiced some PvP with those 2, i have changed razor (because they don't get how it works) and made thier hot keys like mines. I had to, because i laughed my ass of when i saw the keys they used. There was no logical way on it! They are getting used to the keys, but do alot better already then as they did on tus xuo.

Now there a still 2 ppl left. My other brother decided yesterday, that he will play the following beta and also on the real shard. Counted him in 4 players of our family for sure. He kept saying before he would never play uo again, but he will. It was an suprise for us, this time he even want to learn pvp :eek:.

The guy i mentioned before (which played 1 evening only) is still thinking, but the chance that he will join is like 80%, i guess.

Still one left.. He joined beta 1 (first one) and said it bored him. It's doubtfull if he will play when the shard goes live. The thing is when one or two of us starting to play, most of the time the other follow. So maybe it takes tim, but i'm sure he will come around sometime.

That means.. We will be playing in:x in a complete form!
Hope we can train them till a certain level before the shard goes open.

(I haven't used names to describe them, because some of them like to be stay hidden to some certain ppl, if this will change we gotta make a hell of their uo lifes Wink)

maka

Ahh, good newsTongue
I was bored at work, so i thought i let people know that we will come in our complete formation of 6 people.
The point is my brother (not Da Chipo, but the other one) and my cousins did actually suck at PvP. We need to make a change in that.
nice BlackFog Big Grin
yay players. yay dutch wars.
im bringing some people too.. expect to see some new ones, one of them will get good quick hopefully, hes amazing at these types of games.. ima teach him my pvp style and hopefully he can own quickly Big Grin ull see him soon Big Grin well... them ^^
No offense but did you want a cookie or something?
evenflow Wrote:No offense but did you want a cookie or something?

preferably chocolate chip please
share with u :o
Fable Wrote:share with u :o

you can definatly have a piece Big Grin
[add ultrachocolatechipcookie
Pande Wrote:[add ultrachocolatechipcookie

now im happy Big Grin :lol:
Pages: 1 2