Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: What SPECIFIC things would you guys like to see?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm just trying to help the IN:X staff. Im wondering why dont we give the staff some majorly specific ideas aboiut what we want and dont want in this new shard. I personally think occlo should be the main gank/death town. Houses should not be allowed to be built there and if by any chance it passes that they are allowed then.. they should not be accessable if someone has you targeted because the houses in occlo ruined gank.. i remember wen i used to gank ppl used to run into their gay houses to hide and make stone walls and EV's from theyre balconys lol... ye... just my opinion

Spanish: [for Cela]
Soy el intentar justo ayudar al personal de IN:X. Im que se pregunta porqué no lo haga damos a personal un cierto aboiut majorly específico de las ideas qué deseamos y no deseamos en este casco nuevo. Pienso personalmente que el occlo debe ser la ciudad principal de gank/death. Las casas no se deben permitir ser construido allí y si por cualquier ocasión pasa que son permitido entonces. ellas no deben ser accessable si alguien le tiene apuntado porque las casas en occlo arruinaron gank.. recuerdo wen me utilicé al gank el ppl usado para funcionar en sus casas gays a la piel y para hacer las paredes de piedra y EV de ye del lol de los balconys del ..... apenas mi opinión.

Smile -Thank You

-ScareCrow
The 'gank town' isnt something staff set... it just happens... you cant really just state.. oki this is our gank town... guild wars start and then that turns into mass ganks and then it just becomes the gank town... wether its occlo cove or outside trinsic or something its not something people set... it just happens...
Elcid Wrote:The 'gank town' isnt something staff set... it just happens... you cant really just state.. oki this is our gank town... guild wars start and then that turns into mass ganks and then it just becomes the gank town... wether its occlo cove or outside trinsic or something its not something people set... it just happens...

i agree wit you... i just think we shoul;d have the pads like in xuo for occlo... i just really love occlo... thats why lol
ScareCrow Wrote:i agree wit you... i just think we shoul;d have the pads like in xuo for occlo... i just really love occlo... thats why lol

Yeah its a cool town.. good layout etc... but u just need to let these things happen.. Smile
Elcid Wrote:Yeah its a cool town.. good layout etc... but u just need to let these things happen.. Smile

word bro :icon_twisted:
Offtop: Nice posts scare but try to keep it under right section as this one should be under suggestions & ides Big Grin

Ontop: If we decide to keep Pits(test will tell Smile) occlo will probably be the red teleporter Smile

regards Ginz
if we do keep pits, we will only have 1 red and blue pad? thats kinda overpopulation in two towns, and lotsa traffic in and out, the pads will get blocked by people and such

i believe on old xuo there were two or three of each

blue:

vesper
brit
minoc

red:

serps
bucs
occlo
no it wont get blocked off because we wont let it get blocked off. Over population in town is good.
Should make people have to travel to go to towns.