Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hollao, I was wondarin' Would Yar put the beta up to test, Yar see, the date it releases, Ar I won't beable to play, I'll be garn for 2 weeks arfta that. I was just corious if ye would put dit up fer ah few daoys. Sorry for me english, Im a chinese fellaro. Roosto
aye... when is it coming back the beta, or release...
Beta perhaps this weekend, the future is foggy for actual release.
With the name and the speech i would have guessed Irish. Beta will go back up on Friday or Saturday most likely.
Welve, Me just wanted to play beforish ar had ta leave dis next coupler days. But Perhaps ar canth try on da Friday or Sataday. Well Dank Ya'll fer da quik feedish back... Chiao. Roosto

maka

I love your pirateBig Grin They are right though, Friday or SundaySad
yea i would bet his is a pirate, not chinese like he led you all to believe.

even pirates steal and twist my language... its ciao now get it right even if you are a pirate Tongue

btw hermes irish people don't type bad, its their accent that makes em sound like they talk bad.
Pande Wrote:yea i would bet his is a pirate, not chinese like he led you all to believe.

even pirates steal and twist my language... its ciao now get it right even if you are a pirate Tongue

btw hermes irish people don't type bad, its their accent that makes em sound like they talk bad.

lol =p