Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: supp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
whats up everyone? long time no see, i see theres a new xuo shard up.. [ill prolly get a 5 page answer from gm pande on how this isnt just xuo but also imaginenation lol] anyways jus dropping by to say hello to all my old buddies and haters. If you kids are lucky ill maybe start playing and own you like old times... :evil: haha jokes yo.. alright well take care everyone , wish u all tons of luck in life and.. hopefully u all play this shard! im sure maka and the team worked very hard. Peace

-The ScareCrow
try 5 words stevenTongue

welcome back. Espantapajaros for president
yoo man, hope u will start here and have fun playing with us and join "the family"
welcome home. Wink
When is this shard going up anyway??
main page says that the beta is up but its not.. i wanted to check it out..
ye.. me n my boy Alex got a surprise for you all hiueahiuEAHIUEAhiueahiuea!!
Different versions of Beta will come up periodically when progress has been made and there are things for players to test. As for the final release date, its not set, but we still have to go through Beta2 and 3. The current Beta is for general bugs, pvp, and larger systems. In Beta2 we will be working on "world feel" and smaller details that will make the shard something unique.
yayh steve and alex Big Grin im lookin forward to see these ppl around.. i might play when they do , wud b nice to bring aptar back eh steve?

maka

teh harro
Dramatic Wrote:yayh steve and alex Big Grin im lookin forward to see these ppl around.. i might play when they do , wud b nice to bring aptar back eh steve?

Ofcourse it would be awesome if you guys all will play, i prefer old tus xuo players above newcommers :badgrin:.
Haha about Aptar, if he would come back, we will see how our next story will end up lol. He was a mate of me at old tus Xuo, at RunXuo since the beta we started to get aggresive at eachother. Because a stupid reason that he killed me when we were the first 2 players on the beta, and we where looking how Destard did look like. I died because a dragon hitted me till 20 hp, and i couldn't do crap at his fses. So if he comes new adventures will pop-up.
Blackfog Wrote:Ofcourse it would be awesome if you guys all will play, i prefer old tus xuo players above newcommers :badgrin:.
Haha about Aptar, if he would come back, we will see how our next story will end up lol. He was a mate of me at old tus Xuo, at RunXuo since the beta we started to get aggresive at eachother. Because a stupid reason that he killed me when we were the first 2 players on the beta, and we where looking how Destard did look like. I died because a dragon hitted me till 20 hp, and i couldn't do crap at his fses. So if he comes new adventures will pop-up.

am i newcomer for u or old buddy?Rolleyes
maka Wrote:teh harro

wadduppp makaaa .. ballliiiinnnn!!

ye cela, ima talk to Ozcan see what he says Smile ill make my decision soon, got alotta school work so we'll see if i can make time Big Grin
Pages: 1 2