Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: This is for maka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Yo maka,

listen man, i totally understand how you feel because ive personally run and GMed on shards where players seem to take for granted that the shard is individually built, and "FREE". the time taken to create the shard is out of the admins time, no one elses. The reason why Imagine Nation players are whining about it all is because:

1. They suck at the pvp. "Setep i cant pvp here, i suck, im gonna get owned"
2. They are little kids.
3. There all fuckin whining little bitches.

The thing with IN players is, And i know because i played on IN, is that they seem to cry if they arent good at something. I mean look, im a pvp orientated player, when i first started playing XUO, i got owned by everyone, i was asking myself wtf is going on. However, after 2 weeks, i started actually competing and killing several XUO players. It just takes time and practice AS DOES EVERYTHING.

And maka, There are people out there that respect you as an admin, and completely respect the work you have did.

Peace,

Setep aka LiquiD

smoke

LiquiD Wrote:Yo maka,

listen man, i totally understand how you feel because ive personally run and GMed on shards where players seem to take for granted that the shard is individually built, and "FREE". the time taken to create the shard is out of the admins time, no one elses. The reason why Imagine Nation players are whining about it all is because:

1. They suck at the pvp. "Setep i cant pvp here, i suck, im gonna get owned"
2. They are little kids.
3. There all fuckin whining little bitches.

The thing with IN players is, And i know because i played on IN, is that they seem to cry if they arent good at something. I mean look, im a pvp orientated player, when i first started playing XUO, i got owned by everyone, i was asking myself wtf is going on. However, after 2 weeks, i started actually competing and killing several XUO players. It just takes time and practice AS DOES EVERYTHING.

And maka, There are people out there that respect you as an admin, and completely respect the work you have did.

Peace,

Setep aka LiquiD

i couldnt have said it any better liquid with the spams also they think that its bad for the pvp but its just that they haven't had enough time to adjust to it its been 2 days and people were complanning about the pvp. PvP should stay as is
well, i loved the shard... i love the ppl too, even if they complain, i complain to sometimes, i believe the IN players complain cause theyr insecure if the pvp will take over this shard or not but thats up to them, if they stop rp then the rp will not exist anymore but if they continue rp then it will be balanced Big Grin
Ya us IN players suck at everything...Cry
I just love Setep, there's no one who can make me laugh like him ;D
i can speak from whole SIN when im saying that Maka has done indeed insane job with the shard and should be respected.. i don't give a rats ass about all these flamings.. people never agree with things, thats just the way how things go in the world. best thing is just to be like the real admin and have the balls to say "im am admin, i rule.. you agree" there are people who won't agree, but there is allways more people who respect the admin who has the balls to over rule people and can do things that other can't. When admins go to the same level as players, theres players who will try to fuuck you up untill you give the things to them... thats when admins/gm's get mad, when they don't have the power to say things to people anymore.

just wanted to give my point of this whole thing and give something for you folks to think about.... and yes im drunk atm... but thats nothing new so have a good night and im off to bar.

*couple drunky beers from old drunk*

*spanks*
i think players from xuo should take it easy and love everyone because we are now a family Smile
Tiesto Wrote:i think players from xuo should take it easy and love everyone because we are now a family Smile

same goes to IN people.

*spanks*

<3
xuo player always putting others down so what if we dont like ur pvp style
and people are intitled to there own opion

so fuck of u xuo bitches
Pelletier (whipperwirll) Wrote:xuo player always putting others down so what if we dont like ur pvp style

so fuck of u xuo bitches

Wow You just got .pwnt
what the fuck does .pwnt mean?
Pelletier (whipperwirll) Wrote:xuo player always putting others down so what if we dont like ur pvp style

so fuck of u xuo bitches

Come on man lets end this bitch talking about eachother and lets all be one happy family, because there aint any xuoers or iners there is just us IN:Xers.

Yes everyone is intitled to their own opion and i really respect that. But in the best interest of everyone on this shard to make it a better shard for all parts we have to be able to talk in a civiliced way and exchange thoughts and ideas without flaming people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4