Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: PvP Be all to end all?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Eighty Swords

never saw that movie. plus they run around when its daytime Tongue

Treek Wrote:Well you have the name of what was once a great if not the greatest shard ever

you mean xuo? xd
Eighty Swords Wrote:you mean xuo? xd

He must be thinking about that one :eek:

Eighty Swords

i figured we could use a little humour on here
Eighty Swords Wrote:never saw that movie. plus they run around when its daytime Tongue

That's the reason why their rpitem is deathshrouds..:doubt:
Eighty Swords Wrote:i figured we could use a little humour on here

omfg post more often, i love ur jokes Big Grin
sarcasm isnt nice fable Tongue
TOO MUCH RP=everyone's friends and the gameplay isnt that exciting. I like having people who hate my guts, or groups that hate eachother to keep things fun. I struggle with rp because well I dont have the patience. THats why when I tried to rp it was a ruthless murder who didnt give a fuck about anything except taking your shit killing you and laughing about it... anywyas, yea im still at that stage and thats what i want to try to rp. this will be acceptable right? la la la lah lah I am so high right now... and bored. BTW Tongue
My role in this project is to ensure that INX maintains the overall look and feel of Imagine Nation. Maka and I have had several long discussions about how the shard will work, what it will look like, etc. I feel very confident that INX will represent Imagine Nation well and be true to its roots. One thing to remember though is that times have changed. Many years ago, when IN1 was in it's prime, UO was still a very popular and viable MMO. We could afford to be picky about who joined our community. I agree with you however that having players write an RP story (that had to be approved) to join truly set IN1 apart from the rest. The player base was very selective and we didn't have asshats running around everywhere. We have always taken pride in our community. At this day and age though, UO is less popular and the overall UO community is not what it used to be. Many have moved on to bigger and better things. However, there are still many INers out there that care about Imagine Nation and want to relive the "good ol days". This was very apparent when we opened INR and saw over 200 players online the first few days of it's opening. We are hoping that we will get that same kind of response with INX. The one thing that really hindered INR's success was that it was not a true Sphere 51a/IN1 replica. There was a lot of work to be done and not enough time to make it all happen. INX is different because it will be a 90% + Sphere 51a/IN1 replica PLUS it has a very fun and well rounded PvP system.

Anyhow, I am very excited about INX and I think once we open the doors and everyone has a chance to kick the tires a little bit that you will see what I am talking about. So, to sum it up... PvP is important to INX and it is going to be a lot of fun but it is not the be all to end all. INX will still cater to the RP folks that made Imagine Nation what it was.
Treek Wrote:Hello, being an old long time IN player (good 'ol days) Im very intrested in IN:X but it seems no one really cares about the roleplay that kept IN great back in the day and stopped lots of ******** joining in. Checking the forums an such all most people seem to want to know about is the PvP aspect of the game <-- that being the main point, but has IN lost its true routes as a Roleplay/PVP server or is it now just turning into one of those frag fest servers.

Opinions?

Cheers!

your bad
Pages: 1 2