Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Maybe someone can help me....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok,

when i go into my uo folder, i can use the client i used on IN:r perfectly, so i can login to my client ect, and it loads up UO or the client. However, when i try to change the client to join another shard (e.g. dukes play around), it wont allow me to open that client. It says "UO isnt installed properly on your computer" and it doesnt allow me to open the client.

So the only client that i can open is the AoS IN:R client. Any idea why no other client will open part from that one?

can anyone help me on this
Do you got 2 UO folders? or just 1? I had that problem once... I had a Folder under EA Games > Mondains Legacy, and Ultima Online.... That might be the problem and it's picking up the wrong client. -Aeorox
but im just trying to open the actual client itself. not through any 3rd party programs at all.

should that even be a problem like that?
Make sure the client.exe is in the UO folder. Big Grin
Yea that's happened to me a few times, I forgot what I did though sorry. But there is a way! :confused:

are you keeping the new client that you put in there named exactly like this?

"Client" (or "client")

That could be the problem, dunno for sure :/

It might also be the version of UO you have, download the Mondain's Legacy version from http://uo.theabyss.eu/?files if you would like to try that, it works fine for me.
double post ;(
uogateway is weird and does not detect mondains legacy right. i forgot how to fix it. i think it's on the uogateway forum.
Oh, right, I forgot it will be run through Gateway.