Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Looking for 5 (or so), very critical, sphere .51 fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

maka

Topic says it. We need 5 very critical sphere .51 fans that would like to help us out with the beta testing. You guys have to understand that this is not about having fun, but about trying to help us get the shard where we want it, will most likely be very boring and not rewarding at all. I would like both IN and and XUO players to participate. If you want to participate in the beta testing, and get a sneak peak of the server before everyone else, post your name, and your old shard, in this topic.
And preferably the experience you have with Sphere 0.51 as well
I would like to know, what tests have to be done?
Because i would like to help a bit.. The next comming days i have not much to do, just visiting a game + study abit..

You know me boss..

Been playing Xuo for 5 years. I have seen all the aspects of the game, because i played like that on Xuo1.
Quote:post your name, and your old shard, in this topic.
Quote:And preferably the experience you have with Sphere 0.51 as well

Wink
I've got nothing to do during days anyway so I'll sign up.

Cochise at your service!
I'm from IN:R and played on IN1 for some years as well.
I love sphere and im very bored I quit playing IN when they switched to RunUO because i love sphere so muchBig Grin I quit playing UO for a year or so because runUO was nothing like sphere untill i found out about INR then i started playing again...I LOVE SPHERE! Nothing Compares to sphere PvP!

Ive played UO since it came out in like 97 or so...so ya Id say that is experience yeh?
Unreal-Torak

maka

Post post post guysBig Grin Also feel free to tell what "non sphere" features you hated about your last shard, being it XUO or INBig Grin
The skills which did come with RunUo
Pretty much everything about RunUO the delays...the crafting menues....which i learned to cope with...i also hate all the annoying speech it shows for every little thing you do..I hate how monsters are grey instead of red like the old days...I hate how you couldnt kill NPCS...theres so much about RunUO I hate it would probably be easier to list the things I liked:confused:

maka

Har harBig Grin Everything that you guys said so far have been fixed, but please continiue, makes me feel good about myselfBig Grin
Also be sure to never implent anymore the [emenu function
I really really hated those sounds and animations
I'm talking through my IN:R experience now. Don't know if it's default or not. Here we go!

That you can't walk and meditate, nor talk! That last one was really stupid in my opinion.
That you don't auto attack back if a monster attacks you. Think Taran already told you about that one.
That you can't double click things inside your bank so that it equips. Armor, weapons cloths etc.
That your bank only hold 300 items but a shitload of weight (think it was 60k). I'd prefer if my bank could hold less weight but more items.
I missed the commands we had on IN1 where you could type things such as .where and so on. Don't remember anymore cause I've got bad memory :p

Another feature that would be neat is if you could ally with other guilds, not only war them. Cause sometimes you want to be ally with another guild. Like on IN:R we had two guilds in one where one was Order and the other Neutral and we had to war each other to be able to do some stuff.

I'll think of more Big Grin:badgrin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6