Imagine Nation Forums

Full Version: Suggestion about Color Tubs / Color rides ect.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is my opinion if i got all the posts right. When u pick dye tub with gm tailoring i think there should be some reserved tubs that you cant pick but when you buy a dye tub randomly there shouldnt be any reserved colors, as someone pointed out earlier theres over 200 colors so if you get one of the most rarest tubs when buying a random one fine let them have it.
i loved tubs the way they were

smoke

Fable Wrote:i loved tubs the way they were

agreed tubs should be the way they were if you trust somone to live with u ull let them have acsses to your tubs :d
You use to be able to put ur gm tailor dye tubs in ur guildhouse on IN... I remember vampire and goblin had dye tubs inside their guildhouse but then again I think it was because they were gm guilds
Duke Wrote:You use to be able to put ur gm tailor dye tubs in ur guildhouse on IN... I remember vampire and goblin had dye tubs inside their guildhouse but then again I think it was because they were gm guilds

LoL Wink Good thing those staffmembers (most likely) aren't around anymore then, because I'd never let anybody get away with cheating if I saw it at IN:X.

Ginz Wrote:This is my opinion if i got all the posts right. When u pick dye tub with gm tailoring i think there should be some reserved tubs that you cant pick but when you buy a dye tub randomly there shouldnt be any reserved colors, as someone pointed out earlier theres over 200 colors so if you get one of the most rarest tubs when buying a random one fine let them have it.

I agree, there's still a plus in GMing tailoring since u get to CHOOSE, that should (according to me) be enough, if you're lucky with the random tub after buying it for 500k, then u deserve to have a chance of the reserved colors too, even tho it's a small chance since there's over 200 colors that could come up.

However that is just my personal opinion, I believe we have decided that we'll be having it the way they described, so I'll go with that as long as it isn't changed, but just wanted to let you ppl know what I think :]

Regards,
Hate
"LoL Good thing those staffmembers (most likely) aren't around anymore then, because I'd never let anybody get away with cheating if I saw it at IN:X."

Hate

I wouldn't put money on it. lol
-The restricted dye tubs should stay restricted so they stay rare. They are NOT reserved for self-GM use. They are reserved for the use of GMs on the server for things such as rides, decoration, rewards like a robe for winning a tournament, etc.

-For GM tailoring (IN) you should receive a dye tub of your choice and that tub should be free-moving just how it was on IN. I kept mine in my bank 99% of the time and rarely dyed something for someone else except my close friend/s. If someone is willing to go through with GMing tailoring to get it, and if they like it enough, the dye will probably stay rare.

-For buying dyes (XUO) I think it should be random, yes, and I think that the list of random dyes should be separate from the list of GM-tailoring-acquired dyes. I was going to suggest also that you make the random dye list shorter so that the list you choose from would be longer and more diverse, but that may be unfair.

-Will the random bought dyes be newbied? Actually I don't think you've said whether or not the chosen ones will be or not. I think that both should be newbied, but still losable and sharable.

-Personally I don't see a problem either way with having your tub locked in the bank, because you can still dye things for others and they can still for you. The only problem I have with it is that I am a crazy organizer of my bank arrangement and spell arrangement, so it would get in my way. So I prefer that it is loose, but I think we can survive either way.

maka

Tubs won't be locked to the bank or frozen, they will be bound to your characterTongue
maka Wrote:Tubs won't be locked to the bank or frozen, they will be bound to your characterTongue

Bound how so?

They can only be used be yourself, or they are locked in your pack?

maka

Used by yourself. This was done so that you still actually could loose them if you aren't careful, also so that you can have them at display at your house.
So nobody else can use your tub? Only you? Can your hair be dyed?

maka

Yes, hair can be dyed. As I understood it, the dye tubs were like this on IN already. I mean bound to your character, not the same way, but by being immobole in the bank. Is that right ehmSmile?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5